Thread: Dark Nights

BANNED

Default Dark Nights

How's everyone like this series?

Its awesome. I really like it.... Especially for bringing Martian Manhunter back, but even before then its amazing

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Great, cool plot twists each issue and big steaks but still has a feeling of optimism and hope. Tie ins are fun as well and add to the narrative of the main series. This needs to be used as a springboard for future events.

It's been fun. It's pretty wacky in that, even for a comic book, there's a lot of crazy stuff happening. But I've enjoyed it and I'm interested to see how it comes to a close. I'd recommend it.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

It's fun, that's all I can say. Pretty good stuff, but the one shots for the evil Batmen are the best thing to come out of Metal, ESPECIALLY Red Death and Batman Who Laughs.

Incredible Member

It started off fun but I feel like it's gotten lost. I don't think the delays help but the story itself feels like it's been building up this entire time and suddenly they realized that they hadn't explained half of the **** they needed to. The Wild Hunt was terrible. Too much of Morrison's bullshit and Snyder failed to explain half of what the heroes have actually done. It was bad and really hurt the series in my eyes.

Loved it at first, now less enthused. Feeling a little like its Snydering into the finish line.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.