Multiversity featured the Marvel U and it's characters in parody heavily. In Multiversity 1 Earth 7 (Marvels Ultimate Earth) has been devastated the only hero left standing to fight is Thunderer. I view Thunderer as a stand in for Miles Morales. Thunderer or should i say Miles is then saved by Super Judge and told to reach other heroes. A army of multiversal heroes is formed.

I notice the types of heroes are similar to some of the heroes that many complained about having titles in the Marvel U during 2015-2017. Calvin Hobbs a version of Superman that is black and President of the U.S. A female version of Aquawoman. A gay version of Flash. A anthropomorphic animal. Legacy characters.

Also Multiversity books like Mastermen and Pax Americana featured themes that were complained about concerning Marvel Comics during the time period. In Mastermen we saw a Superman that was raised by the 3rd Reich and became a hero for Nazi Germany. We saw Capt go thru a similar type storyline that some deemed was a political agenda. We also see politics be a central theme in Pax Americana