Default Scarlet witch actress wants solo film, suggests house of M adaptation

https://www.cbr.com/scarlet-witch-so...mpression=true

If a mod feels this thread is more appropriate in a different forum I understand.
    Last edited by Grey; 04-17-2018 at 11:01 AM. Reason: IAYE
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

She wan't serious. She was just jesting. Marvel isn't planning anything like that. The MCU version of Scarlet Witch isn't a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    She wan't serious. She was just jesting. Marvel isn't planning anything like that. The MCU version of Scarlet Witch isn't a mutant.
    The article doesn’t suggest marvel is planing anything like that. It just says she suggested it.

Also the fact that mutants aren’t in the mcu is what makes it an ironic suggestion.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I heard she was talking about doing a Netflix dramedy show with Paul Bettany’s Vision.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but wasn't Avengers Disassembled the story line she's referring to, with House of M starting when Magneto and Quicksilver conned her into re-writing reality into their own image?

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but wasn't Avengers Disassembled the story line she's referring to, with House of M starting when Magneto and Quicksilver conned her into re-writing reality into their own image?
    Avengers Disassembled was Wanda being reminded of her magic kids and going into a fantasy world and wiping out the Avengers. It was Loeb after it was scripted that had the idea to have Magneto save her and then bring her to Genosha where Quicksilver convinced her to re-write the world and thus HoM.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-17-2018 at 11:03 AM.

she doesn't even know what House of M is.....

Why make a thread about this tbh? I'm sure no one wants that, and it's not like this is in any way evidence of it. Actors say stuff like that all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    This. Like most people who suggest it, she just has a faint idea about what she's talking about lol. House Of M is just the first story people associate with Wanda unfortunately.

BANNED

I was about to say the same thing and her name is Elizabeth Olsen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Why make a thread about this tbh? I'm sure no one wants that, and it's not like this is in any way evidence of it. Actors say stuff like that all the time.

This. Like most people who suggest it, she just has a faint idea about what she's talking about lol. House Of M is just the first story people associate with Wanda unfortunately.
    It’s a discussion board. Doesnt have to be official news for people to want to discuss it.

BANNED

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't read any Wanda comics... Then again it's not her job to cater to comic fans

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

From what I saw of her in a recent clip she basically said didn't really mind not getting a solo movie, but she and the actor playing Vision joked with each other about getting like a romcom type netflix show together

SHe also said that it would be very tough to integrate her movie character into any House of M or XMen type scenario since the way they have it set up in the films, her powers and Vision's are like co-dependant and based on Infinity Gems or something (I don't watch all MCU films I'm just paraphrasing from this clip what she said). But she did say she was OPEN to doing it and if that's the direction the studio does it she would be happy to work with Fassbender (interesting she mentioned an already-existing XCU actor)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I would ADORE a Scarlett witch movie. Explore wundagore mountain, introduce Agatha harkness. Incredible! And a house of m adaption would be fun.

Except this time she would say “more mutants” and actually bring them to life after the fox deal happens