Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    Rosenberg ?
    I will pass.

(I love PAD Madrox)

Anyway, an other dead x character coming back to life... This is ridiculous. Why Marvel allow writers to kill characters to Bring them back. At this point almost every character has been dead an resurrected. Just don't kill them. Send them to limbo. Put them in a coma, make them misteriously disappear. But stop killing them. It's overdone and stupid.
    It's the X-Men. It's kind of their thing.

And it's not like half the board didn't call this as one of the easiest "deaths" to undo ever back during DoX.

That cover is awful. Jamies face...ugh
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Happy that Madrox is back! Would love it to be more noir ofcourse.

Aaannnddd... where is his M tattoo?
    I personally only associate that M tat with Bishop and that's how it should always be imo.

Also, another X-character's solo that came outta nowhere and announced before Storm's... smh Marvel.

I'll pick this up. I'd also be ok with sweeping the whole Layla thing under a carpet somewhere.

Huh.

I guess I've seen far less promising ideas get a limited series. Here's to this being at least a little bit interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    It's the X-Men. It's kind of their thing.
    To have an extreme answer to that, Hitler's thing was to kill jews. It doesn't make it ok.

BANNED

Screenrant is saying the new comics will be tied to the movie. I wonder if the movie is still going to be made with all the James Franco controversy. would be sad if they did a recast. He should be forgiven, this is one movie I would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Excellent news. Madrox is a big one, and the way he died... [sigh] I mean, it isn't worthy of his character.

Welcome back, Jamie Madrox.
    Madrox and Cyclops died in a pathetic way. They deserved a proper story for their exit... so,. what Madrox are we getting? a resurrected one? a clon? an alternative reality one?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    Rosenberg ?
    I will pass.
    What do you have against Rosenberg? To me, he feels like a good fit here with his sense of humor. It's not quite PAD, but it leans a bit in that direction.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I like how all these new solo books are miniseries. Ongoing solo X-books hardly ever make it past the first year anyway and I'd much rather read a story that has a beginning and an end, and perhaps a sequel the following year if successful enough. I'm a bit on the fence about Rosenberg after the disappointment of Phoenix Resurrection, and this revolving door of death and resurrection in the X-universe is getting a bit out of control, but I do like Madrox so I'm keen to check this out.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Rosenberg? Eh...
    No Layla? Hell naw.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

I like the idea of a constant rotation of mini series featuring X-characters. This is cool.. Happy for Purp and all other Madrox fans

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    What do you have against Rosenberg? To me, he feels like a good fit here with his sense of humor. It's not quite PAD, but it leans a bit in that direction.
    His Phoenix Resurrection mini was awful : the pacing, the story, ... And if you compare it with Pak's endsong mini, it's worst.

PR had potential, but even the weird things led to nowhere. It was just about style : the reverse dialogues, the twin peaks vibe with no substance. And it really, really lacked emotions (I expect XMR annual to fix that)
    Last edited by Hellinoze; 02-27-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Really glad to see Multiple back. I honestly didn't expect him to stay dead lone, if only because he's easier to bring back to life than most characters. He hasn't really had a chance to carve a place for himself in the X-books since his X-Factor days. I think the time is right for him to find that place once more and Rosenberg is best equipped to do it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.