Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Is this some kind of joke?

Marvel has plenty of characters and only give chances of solos or ongoing books to new characters created just some months ago.
    It's a limited series.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

This looks quite cool. Once, it's over, it would be awesome if Danny took up the cosmic Ghost Rider mantle.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

There have been worse ideas at Marvel like the Weapon H ongoing they'll release in March or making only an Avengers book. Thankfully this is going to be a mini.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Marvel ...... where no idea is too dumb not to recycle. The house of old ideas.

I hope this turns into an ongoing.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Marvel ...... where no idea is too dumb not to recycle. The house of old ideas.

That was an in 616-continuity 31st Century Ghost Rider with a different host.
    I get your point, I think, which is look, cosmic Ghost Rider--this time in the present!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

This is another new title I'm excited for. Punisher + Ghost Rider + Space? Sign me up.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

It's just going to be a 5 issues mini series, i like what i've seen so far from the Cosmic Ghost Rider in the Thanos book and they are telling his origin in tomorrow's issue. So i'll probably pick this one up.
    Donny Cates has been killing it lately.. I just hope Marvel doesn't throw too many titles at him.

I also hope other characters gets the chance of at least a miniseries, like Nova (I can't believe they cancel his previous book so quickly.. )

Is this the cosmic Ghost Rider from Galactic Guardians? He looks different. I don't think that GR kept his head in a jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is this the cosmic Ghost Rider from Galactic Guardians? He looks different. I don't think that GR kept his head in a jar.
    It's from the Thanos ongoing

BANNED

I don't know why we needed another Ghost Rider tbh. Especially one with the personality of Deadpool *shudder* He looks cool and all, but I'd much rather more Robbie Reyes, Johnny Blaze and Danny Ketch.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Marvel has plenty of characters and only give chances of solos or ongoing books to new characters created just some months ago.
    To be fair, they just announced solos for Quicksilver, Domino and Multiple Man too, so it's not like they're ONLY giving books to very recent characters. I understand the frustration about a new character ''cutting the line'', though. There are many characters I'd have chosen to get their own book before this Ghost Rider too.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    To be fair, they just announced solos for Quicksilver, Domino and Multiple Man too, so it's not like they're ONLY giving books to very recent characters. I understand the frustration about a new character ''cutting the line'', though. There are many characters I'd have chosen to get their own book before this Ghost Rider too.
    It would've been so great if they opened up this "Fresh Start" with a 5-issue mini around Wiccan/Hulkling. Celebrating their relationship which would ultimately culminate to a "Wedding of The Century".

GOD I hope so.

BANNED

I do think it's a really weird choice. Just because a few people were vocal about cosmic Ghost Rider being kinda cool doesn't necessarily mean there was an outcry for a solo title. Mini-series or not, there are definitely more deserving characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I understand they're continuously trying something fresh to pull in sales, but I think it's unfortunate so many characters miss out in favor of new characters. Hell, when are Wasp and Psylocke getting solo titles? Sometimes I just think Marvel isn't listening. If you're wanting loyal longtime readers, then give 'em content they want. The number of times books have been thrown at us that nobody asked for is ridiculous. Mosaic. Solo. Foolkiller. Gwenpool.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    It would've been so great if they opened up this "Fresh Start" with a 5-issue mini around Wiccan/Hulkling. Celebrating their relationship which would ultimately culminate in a "Wedding of The Century".
    That's a mini I would 100% get behind. I'm just dying for a Young Avengers title. I need Billy, Teddy, Cassie & Tommy together. Ideally with Anya Corazon as a new recruit xD