Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Torpedo View Post
    I miss McCann's Hawkeye & Mockingbird series. I wish it had lasted longer. That title's style of costumed super-heroic story and art was right in my wheelhouse.
    Yes...there were still a lot of stories to that could've been told with this series.
    Both characters brought a lot of history to the title that McCann could've worked with.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    It's from a flashback in Hawkeye & Mockingbird by Jim McCann, with art by David Lopez. Probably my favourite Bobbi story.
    Thanks Birdie i'll have to pull it out and read through it because i don't remember seeing it.
    Truth is the best policy

I hope Mockingbird still has her connections to the W.C.A.
    It's a bonus to her arsenal.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

So where has Bobbi been? The only Avengers title I read is Secret and she hasn't been there (for whatever reason)...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    So where has Bobbi been? The only Avengers title I read is Secret and she hasn't been there (for whatever reason)...
    At the end of the previous volume, Bobbi left the Secret Avengers and was seen hanging out with Quake and Winter Solider. So she may turn up as a supporting player in his upcoming book, possibly. Other than that, she was last seen making occasional supporting appearances in the HAWKEYE series.

Like Dermie says, she left at the end of the last volume, but Maria seemed pretty invested in finding her... something that was rather sloppily dropped between the final issue of that volume and the first issue of the new volume, despite it being pretty important to find the former SHIELD agent who could still be AIM's hostage, as far as they know.

I really wish that Marvel hadn't switched Spencer over to Avengers World, because I would have much rather had this volume wrapped up better, instead of some plot points being rushed, especially the entire solution to the Bobbi and Barbara thing.

Yeah, I read Spencer's run and loved it. I was just wondering if she has appeared in any other Avengers title because I'm not really an Avengers fan...

Her updated costume is absolutely awesome!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Her updated costume is absolutely awesome!
    That it is. Way better than her old one, imo...

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I read Spencer's run and loved it. I was just wondering if she has appeared in any other Avengers title because I'm not really an Avengers fan...
    Nope, not as of yet. Spencer has picked up some threads from his SECRET AVENGERS run over in AVENGERS WORLD recently though, so its not impossible she may turn up there at some point. But nothing known at this point (although I expect she'll turn up again in the final issues of HAWKEYE).

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Spencer has picked up some threads from his SECRET AVENGERS run over in AVENGERS WORLD recently though, so its not impossible she may turn up there at some point.
    Thanks for the info...

I really like this pic of Mockingbird.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hekabolos View Post
    I'm excited!

I want to be excited about it, but that show has been so terrible I'm just cautiously optimistic.

Hopefully this will act as a springboard for her return to comics in a big way the way it did for Deathlok.