Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm hoping that Bobbi's series will continue, but does anyone here think she might be apart of that new Avengers team? The one Clint is leading?
    If she doesn't continue to have a solo, I think there's a good chance she'll land in Occupy. Also whatever S.H.I.E.L.D. book comes along.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Mockingbird's solo may get a relaunch in November.

but as of right now, things don't look great for her. No solo, no Agents of SHIELD and no ASM and she's kicking Silk loose in Silk's book, meaning her role in that's going away.
    I surrender to the Contest

"@phoebusforce: Wait wait wait- So Clint & Bobbi got divorced because he can't stand that she "murdered" someone but he did WHAT to Bruce?? Cc @ChelseaCain"
    "@ChelseaCain: @phoebusforce Read Mockingbird #6-#8. All over this."
    https://twitter.com/chelseacain/stat...21517624946688

yessssss, so happy she's covering that.
    Last edited by Muffin Crud; 07-15-2016 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    [B]

[b]

This should be interesting. So glad Cain's got such a good handle on Bobbi. Can't wait to read these issues.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Looking forward to the next arc even more now
    FYBW: my Black Widow blog.

On the future of Mockingbird, there were some trade solicitations announced and this is one of them:

Summary: A top secret mission on behalf of an old friend, a tropical cruise. What could go wrong? Turns out it’s a theme cruise -super-hero themed, naturally -a floating comic con. Now Bobbi is trapped on a boat with a thousand cosplayers, caped colleagues she was trying to avoid, an ex-boyfriend who keeps showing up at inopportune times and a rampaging herd of corgis. When a passenger is murdered, Bobbi must play Hercule Poirot to find the killer and confront some uncomfortable truths from her past in the process.
    COLLECTING: MOCKINGBIRD 6-12
    So it seems like this is getting at least 12 issues. Maybe they won't do a Marvel Now 2.0 branding because that promotion is happening mid-arc?
    FYBW: my Black Widow blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist View Post
    On the future of Mockingbird, there were some trade solicitations announced and this is one of them:

So it seems like this is getting at least 12 issues. Maybe they won't do a Marvel Now 2.0 branding because that promotion is happening mid-arc?
    Thanks for this info. It'll be interesting to see if the book is re-branded/re-launched after issue 12.

oh thank god.

I was so worried because Chelsea tweeted that 8 issues were definite but beyond that was up in the air + the infamous nothingness in the catalogue - but it appears things are looking up!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    [B]

[b]

On one hand, good. On the other, it's frustrating that she has to react like Hawkeye being written wildly out of character isn't exactly that, but is how the character actually is (if that makes sense). Hopefully there'll be some meta commentary to that effect in this.

That's a a relief! Makes my night to hear it.

yeah, don't forget NONE of the X-titles were in the catalogue and they're all continuing, so fingers crossed!
    I surrender to the Contest

Issue 5 Preview!

loving Ibrahim Moustafa's artwork

Bobbi is one of the mystery Marvel pins being sold at SDCC!

So great, but also so expensive for anyone who wasn't there.

s-l500.jpg

BANNED

12 issues would be respectable. That would be great.

Mockingbird #8 is officially in the October solicits. We're not dead yet!

(Over the weekend I had the revelation that W.C.A. from McCann's run can stand for both World Counterterrorism Agency AND West Coast Avengers. Then I felt really dumb for not realizing that like 3 years ago.)