Page 57 of 122 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist View Post
    I too really liked Bobbi's decision at the end of the last issue. It doesn't seem like a particularly good one, though!!
    She's a genius, I'm sure she knows what she's doing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Bobbi is the victim of gradual disconnection between Marvel Studios and Marvel TV. On the other hand, as Marvel TV claimed they had a white list of characters to choose from given by Marvel Studios, Marvel Studios may not have much interest in her to begin with. I thought she could have been a perfect member to launch West Coast Avengers, filling Black Widow's quota.
    That's a pity. I was hoping if Marvel TV has no plans for her, then there might be a chance she could be upgraded to the big screen in future movies, but if Marvel really had a "white list" of characters that Marvel TV could use, then I guess Bobbi ever being in a film is unlikely

Really digging the Marvel QuickDraw videos.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    And Palicki was arguably one of the biggest stars in that cast too. Only Clark Gregg and Ming-Na really had deeper resumes... but they've both been in the biz for 20 years longer.

In a different version of the universe, she could have been Gamora instead of Zoe Saldana.
    Palicki would've been my choice for Carol if she wasn't playing Bobbi (although I'll always pick her as Bobbi in the end, because Bobbi >>>>>>>>>>>> every other character.)

She would've rocked as Carol. I know a lot of people were saying similarly when she popped up on AoS because Palicki has such a great presence and sells the action like an amazon. :P

But I'm so happy she's Bobbi.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    She would've rocked as Carol. I know a lot of people were saying similarly when she popped up on AoS because Palicki has such a great presence and sells the action like an amazon. :P

But I'm so happy she's Bobbi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Palicki would've been my choice for Carol if she wasn't playing Bobbi (although I'll always pick her as Bobbi in the end, because Bobbi >>>>>>>>>>>> every other character.)
    I whole heartedly agree. She's awesome as Bobbi, but she also would have been wonderful as Carol. Hell... she's even 5'11" - exactly the right height.

BANNED

I really continue to like Chelsea Cain's writing and how she presents the story.

Disappointed we couldn't get one single artist for a short 5 issue arc. Especially since the 5th issue's art was pretty standard, and its a crucial time to keep readers.

We had Bobbi as a scientist today on AOS #8, so, er, nice.

Issue 6 preview!

Bobbi's outfit is A+

Issue 6 preview!

Bobbi's outfit is A+
    I like the little shout out to Paul and Storm!

This book is a treasure.
    FYBW: my Black Widow blog.

This book is a treasure.
    Quoted for truth.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Issue 6 preview!

Bobbi's outfit is A+
    Love it!
    This is the Mockingbird book I've wanted for a long time. It needs to stay.
    It happened and hopefully they can find each other again.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

This book is a treasure.
    I'm not sure I agree with Bobbi, though. A lot of Hawkeye fans think Mockingbird should exist . . . as Hawkeye's wife. I mean, that's pretty all a lot of Hawkeye fans think of her as, but hey, they do think of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Love it!
    This is the Mockingbird book I've wanted for a long time. It needs to stay.
    It happened and hopefully they can find each other again.
    Meh. Honestly? I'd rather they not get back together. Bobbi's way too good for Clint. She really is. She's a fantastic character, and the worst thing that ever happened to her was her marriage to Hawkeye, because she ended up becoming Hawkeye's Wife. That defined her for far too long, and to an extent, it still does. She's a character who is fantastic in her own rights - she's an intelligent scientist, a talented spy, an expert fighter, and is also really funny. She's great. She deserves to be loved on her own merits, rather than any connection to another character, and if she gets back together with Hawkeye, that can't happen. If she gets back with Hawkeye, he'll always overshadow her. He's so much more popular than she is, that she'll always be second-fiddle to him. And she deserves so much better than that.

So, yeah, I hope they never get back together.

Besides, let's be honest here, they're probably not really compatible anyway, in the long-term. They strike me as a couple who has irreconcilable differences, and no matter how much they love each other, it wouldn't take long for them to be unable to stand each other.

Nice preview, and it's good to see that Bobbi will stay out of the main conflict doing whatever mission she has to do. It was truly hard seeing her watching the news regarding Hawkeye's judgement. It's obvious that despite everything that happened between them, she still has feelings for him and care for him. Not that it doesn't mean they should be together again, Bobbi is totally fabulous as a single woman.