Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1828
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I won't forsake the series. I LOVED the first arc and I will continue to hold onto that. I absolutely think that arc deserves the Eisner nomination. But yes... I'll hang onto that 'unreliable narrator' thing too and just assume she was twisting stuff up in her brain for this one moment that otherwise ruined some really good work.
    I second everything you're saying here lily.

Quote Originally Posted by sethchristianmartel View Post
    I second everything you're saying here lily.
    Heh. I actually want to rephrase what I said! (This is what happens when I fire off quick posts at work.)

Let's change "otherwise ruined some really good work" to "left a black mark on some really good work."

Heh. I actually want to rephrase what I said! (This is what happens when I fire off quick posts at work.)

Let's change "otherwise ruined some really good work" to "left a black mark on some really good work."
    That's where I am with it.

Astonishing Member

Agreed completely. I enjoyed the whole series--there is just that one piece of the final issue that I puts a stain on the whole final arc, but in reality the final arc itself isn't a problem. And Cain does deserve the nomination for the good work she did do during the run.

Astonishing Member

Just spotted Bobbi's brief cameo within SECRET EMPIRE #7, in which continues to discuss the true tragedy of the Black Widow-Miles/Spider-Man/HydraCap situation......

Bobbi is coming to Marvel Puzzle Quest!
    https://news.marvel.com/games/69825/...t-mockingbird/

still waiting/wishing for her to come to Contest of Champions.
    I surrender to the Contest

I love how iconic that shirt became.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love how iconic that shirt became.
    Awesome!

And let's not forget that her official sidekick is now a corgi.

Heh, announced she's coming to PQ on my birthday to boot. Nice little present. :P

Astonishing Member

Just to let all of the Mockingbird Fans/Readers know that Bobbi made an appearance within UNSTOPPABLE WASP #8 (which unfortunately is the Series Finale... ).

One that potentially explains how she avoided getting brainwashed in Secret Empire...
    spoilers:
    She gets a new job in that issue, as lab mentor to Nadia's think tank GIRL. Remember how Bobbi quit SHIELD in a recent Amazing Spider-Man issue? Despite her uniform still having a SHIELD insignia on it in Secret Empire, it seems that she never went back. She's getting paid by Janet Van Dyne's Pym Laboratories instead.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    One that potentially explains how she avoided getting brainwashed in Secret Empire...
    spoilers:
    She gets a new job in that issue, as lab mentor to Nadia's think tank GIRL. Remember how Bobbi quit SHIELD in a recent Amazing Spider-Man issue? Despite her uniform still having a SHIELD insignia on it in Secret Empire, it seems that she never went back. She's getting paid by Janet Van Dyne's Pym Laboratories instead.
    end of spoilers
    ....And that should be the end of that particular argument for SE......hopefully....

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Just to let all of the Mockingbird Fans/Readers know that Bobbi made an appearance within UNSTOPPABLE WASP #8 (which unfortunately is the Series Finale... ).
    I hope we get more of all the characters from Unstoppable Wasp. I love Bobbi as a mentor to younger heroes - first Cindy, then Nadia and everyone in G.I.R.L.

Astonishing Member

.....Just in case you've missed it; Bobbi was seen within SECRET EMPIRE #8, CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 & SECRET WARRIORS #5.