Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1828

Can someone who's been reading ASM help me out? I saw a panel where Spider-Man asks Mockingbird, "Does it bother you? People thinking we're a couple?" and I'm confused. I thought they were a couple. Am I understanding it in the wrong context, or does he mean that they're taking it slow?

Priceless.

priceless.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Priceless.

priceless.jpg
    .....And the story is excellent as well; especially since it's done with a twist for what both Peter and Bobbi are each experiencing with their private(/non-super) lives.

I'm starting to like them as a couple.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Priceless.

priceless.jpg
    Is this issue worth picking up for Bobbi alone? (not really a Spider-Man/Peter Parker fan)
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

It doesn't end well for her.
    spoilers:
    She loses her job, thanks to the fact her boss was using the villain Quicksand as the brain patterns for robots.
    end of spoilers

Why doesn't Bobbi just ask the Wasps for paid work? She's already volunteering at Janet's Pym Labs as a mentor to Nadia's G.I.R.L. team (we saw this in Unstoppable Wasp #8).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It doesn't end well for her.
    spoilers:
    She loses her job, thanks to the fact her boss was using the villain Quicksand as the brain patterns for robots.
    end of spoilers

Why doesn't Bobbi just ask the Wasps for paid work? She's already volunteering at Janet's Pym Labs as a mentor to Nadia's G.I.R.L. team (we saw this in Unstoppable Wasp #8).
    that was my question. I assumed that they were already paying her.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Cool team up
    we can be heroes, just for one day

So would people recommend picking up Amazing Spider-Man if I am a fan of Mockingbird?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    So would people recommend picking up Amazing Spider-Man if I am a fan of Mockingbird?
    She has some focus and nice moments, but it's obviously very much Spidey's book so it's your call. Maybe check out the start of Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 on Unlimited or pick up a trade or two and see if you think it's enough? She does get some development in circumstances and some decent lines.

Astonishing Member

Count me as a fan of Mockingbird and Peter as a couple as well.
    That have been cool in recent Spider-Man stories.
    So any recomendations for Mockingbird stories?
    I have not read many so far,i am aware of how she was one of the original West Coast Avengers but i did not read much of that series.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Count me as a fan of Mockingbird and Peter as a couple as well.
    That have been cool in recent Spider-Man stories.
    So any recomendations for Mockingbird stories?
    I have not read many so far,i am aware of how she was one of the original West Coast Avengers but i did not read much of that series.
    Avengers: The Reunion / Hawkeye & Mockingbird / Widowmaker
    Those are pretty much an ongoing Storyline

Then there is her recent and only Solo Book which some love and some hate

She also had a rather prominent role in one of the Secret Avengers books. That said I didn't like that one much.

And then of course there is New Avengers post Secret Invasion.

I honestly can't say much about the Silver Age stuff. I've only read her initial introduction and meeting with Hawkeye.
    I think during that time her role was mostly being a love interest.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Avengers: The Reunion / Hawkeye & Mockingbird / Widowmaker
    Those are pretty much an ongoing Storyline

Then there is her recent and only Solo Book which some love and some hate

She also had a rather prominent role in one of the Secret Avengers books. That said I didn't like that one much.

And then of course there is New Avengers post Secret Invasion.

I honestly can't say much about the Silver Age stuff. I've only read her initial introduction and meeting with Hawkeye.
    Thank you.
    Have not read many stories about Mockingbird so far,so thatīs a great help.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Technically, the Silver Age was over before she met Hawkeye, but I don't think her role in WCA was limited to being a love interest. It was a team book, so everyone was contributing something. If you don't mind the eighties camp and writing style, I recommend that series. It has some good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Thank you.
    Have not read many stories about Mockingbird so far,so thatīs a great help.
    you are very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Technically, the Silver Age was over before she met Hawkeye, but I don't think her role in WCA was limited to being a love interest. It was a team book, so everyone was contributing something. If you don't mind the eighties camp and writing style, I recommend that series. It has some good stuff.
    Guess I stand corrected then.

And yeah fitting "ages" in to a timeframe has never been a strength of mine.
    But her first Comic appearance was still Silver Age stuff, right?
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter