Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1828

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    If her and Peter are still together, or at least good friends, perhaps she can get her own solo, and have Peter as a guest on certain chapters.
    See how he likes it

”@JimMccann: Just did a Google image search for female @Marvel heroes and Dazzler showed up once and Mockingbird not at all (Dagger about 4 times, so yay). This needs correcting. *raises hand*”

https://twitter.com/jimmccann/status/959171861216092160

Come through, Marvel!

Spectacular Member

https://www.newsarama.com/38447-pete...review.html#s3

Looks like "it" is about to happen. I'm guessing Bobbi getting mad at Parker at the end of Venom Inc Omega was the trigger of it.

https://www.newsarama.com/38447-pete...review.html#s3

Looks like "it" is about to happen. I'm guessing Bobbi getting mad at Parker at the end of Venom Inc Omega was the trigger of it.
    I don't think they made a good couple, but I hope this doesn't mean she's leaving the book—unless she joins an Avengers team or another book, then I'd be okay with it.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    ”@JimMccann: Just did a Google image search for female @Marvel heroes and Dazzler showed up once and Mockingbird not at all (Dagger about 4 times, so yay). This needs correcting. *raises hand*”

https://twitter.com/jimmccann/status/959171861216092160

Come through, Marvel!
    Yes please! Would love nothing more then to see Jim writing Bobbi again.

I enjoy the idea of Bobbi and Peter dating, I thought it was a nice change of pace, but at the same time, I've grown tired of MJ/Peter fans constant complaining. While it was still a supporting role, at least she was showing up somewhere. Now with Slott leaving, I'm sure Bobbi will go back to not showing up again for awhile.

MARVEL COMICS FIRST LOOKS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #795

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...iderman795.htm
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Yes please! Would love nothing more then to see Jim writing Bobbi again.

I enjoy the idea of Bobbi and Peter dating, I thought it was a nice change of pace, but at the same time, I've grown tired of MJ/Peter fans constant complaining. While it was still a supporting role, at least she was showing up somewhere. Now with Slott leaving, I'm sure Bobbi will go back to not showing up again for awhile.
    Yep. :/

I think they’re cute and if it’s truly over, what a waste. They got what, two issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    Yep. :/

I think they’re cute and if it’s truly over, what a waste. They got what, two issues?
    I'm not too sure, but they haven't been "official" for very long. Maybe two or fours issues or something. Its sad to see it cast aside. Hopefully someone out there will try to do something with Bobbi sooner rather than later.

Invincible Member

I never felt that Bobbi and Parker should be compatible as a romantic couple

at least Marvel got to experiment with this angle for a while. Too many people were caught up in the notion that a superhero lady would never date Peter and would only see him as "too goofy, etc." at least Bobbi saw through the façade, so that wall has been broken. you can't retcon this. Well, you can, but it would be tacky.

Spectacular Member

We can only wait and see. We haven't seen them officially broken up yet. If this is the case, I hope they'd still be good friends and allies. She could still appear in ASM, but like once every few issues. Then again, we can only wait and see. There's so much yet to be done with Mockingbird. Having another solo series being among them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    at least Marvel got to experiment with this angle for a while. Too many people were caught up in the notion that a superhero lady would never date Peter and would only see him as "too goofy, etc." at least Bobbi saw through the façade, so that wall has been broken. you can't retcon this. Well, you can, but it would be tacky.
    Peter and MJ were already covering most of what Peter and Bobbi were doing in Renew Your Vows, so the whole thing felt redundant and trailing behind.

And I think the "favor" Loki owes Peter could very well erase people's memories of Parker Industries, and thus Bobbi could lose what she had with Peter.

Anyhoo, good riddance to this couple. MJ's the only one for Spidey. Hoping Bobbi turns up in Iron Man next (assuming Slott still wants to use her)

She could still appear in ASM, but like once every few issues..
    That depends entirely on Slott's successor wanting to use her. I'd bet more safe money on her guest-appearing in Spectacular than ASM.

I think Bobbi will still be around for the "Go Down Swinging" storyline, as the plot focuses on Norman Osborn targetting all of Peter's loved ones over the years.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 02-03-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Yeah, the relationship's probably only ending because Slott's leaving for shell-head.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yay! More MJ/Peter talk! Its almost as if they don't have an entire forum dedicated to Spider-Man to do that in! I mean who doesn't love coming into the Bobbi thread and hearing about how MJ did it better?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Yay! More MJ/Peter talk! Its almost as if they don't have an entire forum dedicated to Spider-Man to do that in! I mean who doesn't love coming into the Bobbi thread and hearing about how MJ did it better?
    Sorry about that, just trying to rationalize the abruptness of the Peter and Bobbi split.