Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1828

Bobbi by Bachalo in Spider_Man & Deadpool # 28

bobbi.jpg

http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...19&postcount=1
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Bobbi by Bachalo in Spider_Man & Deadpool # 28

bobbi.jpg

http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...19&postcount=1
    Who's that standing next to her?

Haven't read the previous issue, but checking the cast list on the wiki, I'd guess it's Husk from Generation X.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Haven't read the previous issue, but checking the cast list on the wiki, I'd guess it's Husk from Generation X.
    Yeah it's Husk

I was reading West Coast Avengers and this little story (from WCA #11) is such a gem.

The rest of the Imgur gallery is here: https://imgur.com/gallery/XaZfm

So much to love in this: the over-the-top French accent (but awesome pink hair) of their contact and the look on her face when Bobbi casually mentions that her hair was getting in the way while werewolf-fighting, the banter between Bobbi and Clint about her haircut, the "so done" expression on Bobbi's face when Fury tells her that SHIELD trains its agents the best, the fact that he knows that she's in a sensitive place after being brushed off by Fury and that he acts accordingly.... Who says that you can't have a loving, stable relationship and individual character development at the same time?

Amazing Member

Just read volume one of Cain’s Mockingbird. Already put second volume on order. Really, really liked this run. Great art and great writing. Might have to check out more solo stuff for her, didn’t know I’d like the character this much.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fenice View Post
    Just read volume one of Cain’s Mockingbird. Already put second volume on order. Really, really liked this run. Great art and great writing. Might have to check out more solo stuff for her, didn’t know I’d like the character this much.
    Cain's Mockingbird is just amazing. (Although there's a part in the final story that's a bit divisive among Bobbi's fans.)

I would also check out Jim McCann's Hawkeye/Mockingbird saga (New Avengers: The Reunion, Hawkeye & Mockingbird, and Widowmaker). You can find them all collected in the Hawkeye: Avenging Archer TPB.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Cain's Mockingbird is just amazing. (Although there's a part in the final story that's a bit divisive among Bobbi's fans.)

I would also check out Jim McCann's Hawkeye/Mockingbird saga (New Avengers: The Reunion, Hawkeye & Mockingbird, and Widowmaker). You can find them all collected in the Hawkeye: Avenging Archer TPB.
    Unfortunately I read some of the older posts last night, and it did seem to upset a lot of people. Still going to read it since it’s on order; but very disappointing. This writing of Mockingbird, had it continued, could have really skyrocketed her into my favorite superheroes list.

I will absolutely check out that collection. Honestly, I didn’t have that much experience with her beforehand, but she seems like an interesting character to read.

Amazing Member

Just finished Cain’s second volume. Definitely not as good as the first, but still very good. Really enjoy the art. And the story is a lot of fun. Avenging Archer on route as well. Happy I found this character. Should be talked about more often!

Just finished Cain’s second volume. Definitely not as good as the first, but still very good. Really enjoy the art. And the story is a lot of fun. Avenging Archer on route as well. Happy I found this character. Should be talked about more often!
    Agreed .

Oh, you're in for a treat. I loved the Avenging Archer stories!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Oh, you're in for a treat. I loved the Avenging Archer stories!
    Oh my! Just finished. What a huge range of stories. They packed so much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    We'll know in a fortnight. If West Coast Avengers is coming back, it'll be in the May solicits
    Well, since West Coast Avengers are coming back but without Bobbi... any other ideas as to what her job on the West Coast might be?

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Well, since West Coast Avengers are coming back but without Bobbi... any other ideas as to what her job on the West Coast might be?
    Maybe she is the one organising the reality tv show ? That's would be stupid as hell lmao.

Maybe she will appear in the book ?...
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Not as stupid as you think, if Silk's along for the ride. Cindy used to work for a TV channel.

And the two of them are mentioned in the preview for Spider-Man vs Deadpool #33, but don't appear.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-18-2018 at 02:17 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman