Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sethchristianmartel View Post
    I'm really enjoying her (both the actress and character) on the show. That mysterious now-missing tweet from the guy supposedly cast as Speedball linking himself and Bobbi to Civil War has me a little worried about her longevity for Captain America 3 (I'd hate to think she's Namorita's stand in for the accident), but I really hope to see her in the movies.

I wanted to see her and Widow together, so I sat down and drew them. Tried to get the characters to look somewhat like they do on the show/movie, at least best I could. Its a little low-res, but you all get the idea

Who was supposedly cast as Speedball? I must've missed that rumour.

I'm really enjoying her (both the actress and character) on the show. That mysterious now-missing tweet from the guy supposedly cast as Speedball linking himself and Bobbi to Civil War has me a little worried about her longevity for Captain America 3 (I'd hate to think she's Namorita's stand in for the accident), but I really hope to see her in the movies.

I wanted to see her and Widow together, so I sat down and drew them. Tried to get the characters to look somewhat like they do on the show/movie, at least best I could. Its a little low-res, but you all get the idea

Awesome work, there. I love it!

Wow, your artwork is awesome. Thanks for sharing it, it's so cool. You portrayed them both in their MCU looks very well. I'd love to see a team up in the movies between them. And i hadn't heard that rumour, but I hope it's not true. I hope Mockingbird lasts in the MCU universe for quite a while.

I love this cover!

Like this panel.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Man, why is Mockingbird NOWHERE right now?

Adrianne Palicki has been upgraded to a regular on Agents of SHIELD, so we'll be getting more Bobbi there. Hopefully we get more of her in the comics after this Secret War crap is over and done with. Or her actually appearing.

spoilers:
    So, I'm told Mockingbird is a "double agent" and evil now.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Songbird/Diamondback; 03-04-2015 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    So, I'm told Mockingbird is a "double agent" and evil now.
    If you're talking about AoS, could you put that in spoiler brackets?

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    If you're talking about AoS, could you put that in spoiler brackets?
    I was just trying to get confirmation.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

spoilers:
    Um, sort of? They showed Bobbi taking a scan of Coulson's office and finding the ~super secret file box SHIELD intel Cube~ that Nick Fury gave him. She then relays this to Mack (resident mechanic and remaining black member of SHIELD) and notes that she'll "make contact." I think it's building on other hints about them AoS laid before, but I honestly have no idea bc I barely pay attention to that show (I just watch for Bobbi and May).

My personal leaning is that it's a misdirect or that she and Mack are part of a group that thinks Nu!Shield should be headed up by someone who isn't Coulson (in which case ... I wouldn't stop her).
    However, her introduction episodes showed her as a mole in a Hydra cell that liberally used Faustus brainwashing techniques, so she may have been brainwashed into being a Hydra agent. Now that I consider it, they introduced that plot thread and never picked up on it, so ... maybe that really is what's going on. I guess the weird Secret Avengers "brainwashed by AIM since forever" plotline would give them precedent to do that. :/

If she really is ~evil~ right now, the fact that she's capital-M Mockingbird and just got promoted to series regular hopefully means she won't stay that way.
    end of spoilers

should've still been spoiler tagged. Not everyone watches live or is even in the US to have seen it.
    I surrender to the Contest

Doesn't negate the need for spoiler tags.

According to Tom Brevoort, Bobbi will be showing up in SHIELD #8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    According to Tom Brevoort, Bobbi will be showing up in SHIELD #8.
    YAAAAAY! Guess I'm gonna buy that issue!