Page 15 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Give him a bow and a stupid-looking costume and he's basically 616 Clint.

Finally, Bobbi is back in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    To quote Phil Coulson... "Damn!"

You know what this would be great for? A variant cover, if they ever give Bobbi her own damn series.
    Seems like you got your wish in a way. It'll be a variant cover for the Secret Wars mini Thors #1 in June, which I'll sure be getting now!

And from C2E2, Marvel announced a Mockingbird one-shot by novelist Chelsea Cain. I'm not familiar with her work but she wrote something called Does This Cape Make Me Look Fat? Pop-Psychology for Super Heroes, so I'm expecting big things from her!

There's also the solicitation for SHIELD #8 which finally features Bobbi and it sound like lots of fun! That cover is great and I can't wait to see the interior pages by Javier Pulido.

Lots of attention for Mockingbird these days, hopefully an ongoing will follow. If they went for a freaking Deathlok book from his Agents of SHIELD appearances, they must do Mockingbird too.

S.H.I.E.L.D. #8
    MARK WAID (w) • JAVIER PULIDO (a)
    Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    • Agent May and Mockingbird, together against a band of super-powered monstrosities whose souls must be found and returned to them if SHIELD is to survive!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Mockingbird one-shot...great news...thank you Marvel.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

So I saw Avengers: Age of Ultron today.

Is anyone else disappointed in Hawkeye's phony family surprise?

They could've used Bobbi instead with the "safe house" being Barton and Morse's place to get away from their demanding jobs.

Attachment 21882
    Last edited by Herowatcher; 05-08-2015 at 12:07 AM.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post

They could've used Bobbi instead with the "safe house" being Barton and Morse's place to get away from their demanding jobs.
    I guess since MCU Bobbi is over on Agents of SHIELD and is the ex-wife of Hunter, having her involved with Clint would be a bit... awkward? I'd love for her to drop a line about knowing him, though.

spoilers:
    Though I couldn't say too many bad things about that reveal. I've always been a fan of the actress who played Laura... ever since her Freaks and Geeks days.
    end of spoilers

Mockingbird one-shot...great news...thank you Marvel.
    I'm anxious to know who's drawing it.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I'm not too concerned since the MCU Hawkeye is basically Ultimate Hawkeye, so including Laura and their kids makes a whole lot more sense.

And her history with the Agents of SHIELD character Hunter is pretty much the same as the one she had with Hawkeye... I'm also getting a Hawkguy vibe from him most of the time, too.

I think I would've found the 2nd Avenger movie more enjoyable had they used Bobbi instead.

To see her as part of the new recruits at the end...cool.

Mockingbird&Hawk003.jpg

Look who's finally getting her own Marvel Legends figure!

Sold!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Anyone else notice on the map at the beginning of 1872 there is a building marked B Morse? Maybe Bobbi will be showing up in that book....
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Bobbi by Luke Ross...
    mockingbird br ross.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Look who's finally getting her own Marvel Legends figure!

That's cool.

Oh My God, Now all I want is an ongoing from Joelle Jones:

Mockingbird 1 shot by Jones 1.jpgMockingbird 1 shot by Jones 2.jpgMockingbird 1 shot by Jones 3.jpg

(from today's Axel-In-Charge)
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers