Page 16 of 122 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Oh My God, Now all I want is an ongoing from Joelle Jones:

Attachment 25579Attachment 25580Attachment 25581

(from today's Axel-In-Charge)
    I was just coming in to say that exact same thing!!! That work is AMAZING!!! Cant wait to see the full book!

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Oh My God, Now all I want is an ongoing from Joelle Jones:

Attachment 25579Attachment 25580Attachment 25581

(from today's Axel-In-Charge)
    You're not alone, my friend. Gorgeous artwork, gorgeous Bobbi.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Amazing artwork! I love her blue nails immensely, I don't know why. And Joëlle Jones is one of the very few artists who can actually draw glasses/shades and make them look cool.

Chelsea Cain really seems to "get" Mockingbird, too. So excited for this, I hope it has good sales because these two need to get an signed up for an ongoing ASAP.

And I guess they are bringing in the Agents of SHIELD version of Lance Hunter, it's gonna be really fun to see Bobbi dealing with what's basically a British version of Hawkguy. Goodbye, old Lance Hunter!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    And I guess they are bringing in the Agents of SHIELD version of Lance Hunter, it's gonna be really fun to see Bobbi dealing with what's basically a British version of Hawkguy. Goodbye, old Lance Hunter!

My guess is that the Lance Hunter that Bobbi is dealing with here is the son, or perhaps nephew, of the original Lance Hunter. That way they can have a 616 counterpart to the AOS version, while still leaving the original version intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    My guess is that the Lance Hunter that Bobbi is dealing with here is the son, or perhaps nephew, of the original Lance Hunter. That way they can have a 616 counterpart to the AOS version, while still leaving the original version intact.
    Like the Nick Furies, gotcha. I don't think we know anything about the AoS Lance Hunter's family, so this could also be a nice opportunity to expand on that with the son of who was once STRIKE's leader turning out a drunken mercenary.

Those panels look great...hoping the writing is the same.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Amazing artwork! I love her blue nails immensely, I don't know why. And Joëlle Jones is one of the very few artists who can actually draw glasses/shades and make them look cool.
    A few days late here, but as soon as I saw the art... I thought the same thing. I love the blue nails.

Now, this is good news. That Mockingbird TV show (no, not that one, the other one) seems to be getting closer to happening, as a pilot has been ordered this time:

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/marv...bc-1201574713/

Hopefully this also leads to us getting the long-awaited Mockingbird ongoing.

I hope it comes to fruition. AoS made me a fan, and I'd definitely support a solo series

Ultimate Member

CW President: "Well technically we said that we weren't doing anymore Arrow spinoffs. But we never said that we weren't doing anymore CB shows at all, hahahahahah aren't we clever?"

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    CW President: "Well technically we said that we weren't doing anymore Arrow spinoffs. But we never said that we weren't doing anymore CB shows at all, hahahahahah aren't we clever?"
    ? Maybe I missed something, but what is this in reference to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Now, this is good news. That Mockingbird TV show (no, not that one, the other one) seems to be getting closer to happening, as a pilot has been ordered this time:

This and including Lance Hunter in the SHIELD anniversary on-shot does seem to make it more likely that we might get one.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

I did sort of wonder why we weren't getting too much Bobbi/Lance info in the spoilers for season 3 that have leaked out so far. All we've really heard is an ex-post-facto rundown on her injuries.

spoilers:
    Bad knee! (Duh.) And, they had to take out a piece of her lung, apparently. I totally called it on the bullet piercing her lung! (Though not on the boards and only to friends, so I have no written proof of my guessing right...)

Though Palicki's implied that with Simmons MIA, and Bobbi physically out of commission... Bobbi might be spending some time in the lab. That'd be spiffy.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    ? Maybe I missed something, but what is this in reference to?
    probably the fact they're not doing any more Arrow spin-offs after Flash and Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl isn't a spin-off?
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

Hope it's for real this time around, those two are the only AoS characters I like. Would be nice to see them on their own show without the Inhumans crap. Maybe a Jeremy Renner appearance down the line?

And if it leads to a Mockingbird ongoing all the better. Especially if they would keep the epic team from the 50th anniversary one-shot.