Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post
    Thank you so much. That helps a lot. I think I might look into Secret Avengers vol 2, is that a good book for Bobbi? I like the look of it since it's quite recent and easy to get a hold of, also Black Widow is in it as well.
    Very definitely. She has a great role in that series, with an ongoing subplot that becomes a big storyline for her at the end of the run.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post
    I also was interested in New Avengers. How big a character is Bobbi in that? I know she's introduced later on but is she in it quite a bit after being introduced?
    From the time she is introduced, she is a series regular until the volume ends.

And Bobbi's been cast.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...palicki-726118

Adrianne "I was almost Wonder Woman" Palicki is our new Mockingbird in Agents of SHIELD

Ultimate Member

I like this choice. Yes the WW pilot sucked and GI Joe 2 was hardly stellar, but she was not really the big problem in either of those cases. I really hope that she has a costume, pretty please? Also, I wonder if she'll have any kind of connection to Hawkeye? It doesn't even have to be romantic. He could be her mentor/the guy who trained her, or an older brother-type figure, or something like that.

Aaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!! So excited to have another LEGIT Marvel Persona brought to the television world!!! Can't wait for her introduction! She's gorgeous!

BANNED

I read on her Wikipedia page that she has a brother who writes comics, and that he influenced her own interest in them. So we have somebody here who probably actually
    knows about her character. And she's hot, too. Mockingbird might become one of my favorites after I see her in-story.

She looks like she'll be a great Bobbi.

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Agreed.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Very excited to see one of my favorite characters brought to TV. Hopefully, she'll return to a book soon in a prominent roll.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Very excited to see one of my favorite characters brought to TV. Hopefully, she'll return to a book soon in a prominent roll.
    Fingers crossed!

I really would like to see Butch Guice drawing her again.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

That's a great casting! Sad that it's only for one episode currently, but hopefully she'll be well received enough to be brought back for more later in the season.

Mockingbird was one of my favorites when I discovered her in the late West Coast Avengers before she died. I then tracked down all of her appearances and loved how she held her own with all the super powered Avengers. Even though I hated that she died, I liked the effect it had on Hawkeye and the others. When she came back during Secret Invasion, I was skeptical if she still had a place. Thankfully she did (and does). I liked that she started up WCA and wished that there was a bit more with that. She hasn't had as much screen time as I would have liked, and the Infinity Formula that she now has is little understood (or applied). I liked her in the previous volume of Secret Avengers and really am looking forward to her next appearance.

As for Palicki, I am very confident that she will do a good job and will be brought in for more episodes. I think that they have plans for her long term going all the way back to a failed ABC Family pilot with Bobbi being recruited for SHIELD out of high school. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    I agree....and I thought of you when they announced the casting! Bobbi's a great character and this is nice exposure for her.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Fingers crossed!

Jackson would kill it on a Mockingbird series!! I have loved his work since he was on Micronauts waaaay back when!
    Please Marvel please please please give Mockingbird her own series...

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    You and me, both. I miss that Secret Avengers run something fierce...

I'd much prefer Maggie Grace over Adrianne Palicki, but beggars can't be choosers.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...3vNLWNqQlmDr8V
    Last edited by Herowatcher; 08-23-2014 at 04:22 AM.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.