Page 7 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    BANNED

With her upcoming television debut in the fall, I hope Mockingbird is considered for a new on-going series in the future.

Not sure if this is new news to some of you, but Marvel is collecting the entire run of the McCann Hawkeye & Mockingbird books (+ Black Widow series) into one of their larger "Complete Collections" TPB.

Here's the specs on it:

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9780785194057/

Description: Hawkeye, the world's greatest marksman, is reunited with his ex-wife - super-spy Mockingbird! Thought dead for years, Mockingbird is eager to punch some bad guys. But when Clint tags along on her mission, can they ignore their feelings long enough to save the day? Or will old foes Crossfire and the Phantom Rider destroy them first? Plus, when Mockingbird is targeted for death along with Hawkeye's former flame the Black Widow, Hawk and Mock must discover who's killing Marvel's superspies...and the shock ending will leave Clint blindsided!

COLLECTING: NEW AVENGERS: THE REUNION 1-4, HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD 1-6, WIDOWMAKER 1-4, HAWKEYE: BLINDSPOT 1-4, HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD SAGA

480 pages, MSRP = $34.99.

It's not up on Amazon USA yet, but I would guess it'll end up in the $25-27 range once it's up there. Cheaper on other online sites. Pretty cool. This plus the Hawkeye Omnibus by Fraction & Aja, it's a good time to be a Hawkeye fan from a collected editions standpoint. I mentioned this here, as the above book has Mockingbird as a major character in the series, whereas the Hawkeye omnibus is just him.

Enjoy!
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Not sure if this is new news to some of you, but Marvel is collecting the entire run of the McCann Hawkeye & Mockingbird books (+ Black Widow series) into one of their larger "Complete Collections" TPB.

Here's the specs on it:

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9780785194057/

Description: Hawkeye, the world's greatest marksman, is reunited with his ex-wife - super-spy Mockingbird! Thought dead for years, Mockingbird is eager to punch some bad guys. But when Clint tags along on her mission, can they ignore their feelings long enough to save the day? Or will old foes Crossfire and the Phantom Rider destroy them first? Plus, when Mockingbird is targeted for death along with Hawkeye's former flame the Black Widow, Hawk and Mock must discover who's killing Marvel's superspies...and the shock ending will leave Clint blindsided!

COLLECTING: NEW AVENGERS: THE REUNION 1-4, HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD 1-6, WIDOWMAKER 1-4, HAWKEYE: BLINDSPOT 1-4, HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD SAGA

480 pages, MSRP = $34.99.

It's not up on Amazon USA yet, but I would guess it'll end up in the $25-27 range once it's up there. Cheaper on other online sites. Pretty cool. This plus the Hawkeye Omnibus by Fraction & Aja, it's a good time to be a Hawkeye fan from a collected editions standpoint. I mentioned this here, as the above book has Mockingbird as a major character in the series, whereas the Hawkeye omnibus is just him.

Enjoy!
    I missed this post the first time. Awesome. I already own the trades and single issues but, hey, they're great Bobbi stories.

Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen were talking about Bobbi in a recent interview here.

Here are some choice quotes about Bobbi.

Well, we're very excited to have the beloved character, Mockingbird, on the show. Adrianne Palicki was a perfect fit for the role. She was someone we pictured from the beginning. It's thrilling to have a nice, sort of skilled, sexy spy in the mix.

We just try to carve out our little spot, and Mockingbird's a good example of someone who we can really lean on as a major character.

So we do think that all our characters have potential to crossover at some point and there's always that possibility, and Mockingbird is a nice, exciting new character for us to have that does have crossover potential.

First look at Bobbi in Agents of SHIELD:
    http://io9.com/first-look-at-adriann...moc-1638594686

... that's certainly unexpected.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I just read an article on her appearance...the episode is called "A Hen in the Wolf House" and says that Bobbi is I think it was head of Security for Hydra, but was strongly suggested that she is a plant and working with Coulson. I would imagine that after some time, we will get back to the blond haired Bobbi Morse we are expecting. I am quite excited about her presence on the show.

Hydra, SHIELD, brunette, blonde... whatever. I DO like that jacket. Where do I get one?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    First look at Bobbi in Agents of SHIELD:
    http://io9.com/first-look-at-adriann...moc-1638594686

... that's certainly unexpected.
    Sort of looks like she is a teacher at the Jean Grey School

Ultimate Member

She was a brunette in her first appearance in the comics as I recall, and had a red jacket to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    She was a brunette in her first appearance in the comics as I recall, and had a red jacket to boot.
    She had brunette hair with her first appearance in Astonishing Tales #6 and wearing a red dress it looks like.
    The next issue she appeared with blonde hair and no explanation.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

I read the preview of Bucky Barnes: Winter Soldier #1 and Daisy Johnson was in it. Just wonder if, maybe, since they were hanging out at the end of Spencer's Secret Avengers run we can expect to see Bobbi, too?

Lookie Lookie

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Songbird/Diamondback; 10-14-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Yessss!

We need a Widowmaker film/TV special/crossover/whatever with Tasha, Clint, and Bobbi.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

I'm kinda nervous. The preview of next episode makes it look like Bobbi is playing Hydra straight. I really hope she's just a mole.

Knowing how promo loves to use misdirection, I'm actually more sure that Mockingbird is the master spy here.