Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My favorites are:

$1 for the Gaiman Eternals OHC from TFAW
    $17.50 for the 1st Spider-Man IDW Artist's Edition also from TFAW
    $10 for the complete hulk collection dvd from a con

A few months ago I found the Batman Archives volume 1 at a local used bookstore for $25. I had around $9 store credit, so that knocked the price down to $16. An awesome find, IMO.

Incredible Member

Today I was getting rung up at my LCS, and I happened to glance over and saw five EC Archives stacked haphazardly on a longbox. I went over and checked them out, then asked the owner how much. He was asking half price, so I bought four of the five: Tales from the Crypt 2, The Vault of Horror 1 & 2, and The Haunt of Fear 1. I'm planning on keeping them, not selling, but I was still glad because I know three of them (TftC 2, VoH 2, and HoF 1) are out of print and go for over cover price. And while I'm sure Dark Horse will get around to reprinting them eventually, it's nice to have them now.

I had some store credit last december and got the Planetary Omnibus for 19euros, pretty sweet deal if you ask me! Besides that I got the OHC of Dark Phoenix Saga for 20 euros shrinkwrapped a couple of years ago.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

My best deals have been:

Savage She-Hulk #1 for free
    Bombshell Harley Quinn #7 variant for $1
    Kingdom Come TPB for $7.50
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

I don't think I will ever top my Absolute All-Star Superman.
    Got it for the equivalent of 15 bucks at a clearance at my LCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Half Price Books own. 2/3rds of my collection came from there. We've got 3 here in Indianapolis and 1 will have more recent and another will have a lot of 616 and silver and another has a mix of the two. 2 months ago I got a VN Secret War #8 for 20 bucks.
    $20 for Secret Wars #8??? I'd say you paid about $19.50 too much!

Fantastic Member

Is Absolute Watchmen on clearance? My LCS has about 5 of them listed at $39.99. It was rather sudden. One week I go in there and it's just the one on the shelf that's been there forever, and the next week they have 5 of them. Thinking of picking one up.