Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Wrong link.
    That would explain it.
    Are you sure this is the correct one because I am still not seeing anything.
    An actual quote in a post would help.

And you're last part is flat out wrong. Fox is selling everything but some local stations, sports rights, and Fox News & Business assets. They're looking to rebrand into Fox Sports & News. There's a thread for that discussion.
    They're not even legally allowed to sell some of that. Well, not to Disney at least.
    And the Marvel rights don't reside in any of the unsold companies.

Also, from your link:
    The gist: The movie rights to every new character in the X-Men comics go straight to 20th Century Fox. If Marvel were to continuously stock their comics with new mutants, they’d be providing ammunition for their competition.

It explains why 16 years after the first X-Men movie, we’re still seeing the same seven characters driving the story: Because Fox quite literally doesn’t have new ones at its disposal.
    This is the most hilariously inaccurate thing I have read all week.

I mean, yeah, Marvel stopped created new X-characters, but there's hundreds of older characters Fox hasn't even looked at. Hell, they haven't even looked closely at Storm yet. 18 years and we know nothing about her.

Still no news of an announcement? I thought we'd get a Captain Marvel costume first look or something today....

So far all I've seen is a new Poster with the Black order on it. That can't be it.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 03-02-2018 at 08:49 PM.

dangit, starting to think the announcement was just a rumor. Oh well, still super exciting about the next 3-5 years' possibilities!

Watching Winter Soldier and Ultron as part of my MCU Watch-though tonight.

I was also disappointed at the lack of yesterday's announcement.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post

I'm on AoU > Ant-Man > Civil War part.

I'm trying to figure out how I should go from there.

Doctor Strange is released after Civil War but idk imo it seems after Spider-Man in continuity.

Like it should go Civil War > Black Panther > Spider-Man > Doctor Strange > Thor Ragnarok > Infinity War
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post

Doctor Strange is released after Civil War but idk imo it seems after Spider-Man in continuity.

Like it should go Civil War > Black Panther > Spider-Man > Doctor Strange > Thor Ragnarok > Infinity War
    Based off of your existing order, I think that you've got the rest mapped out right. How do you do phase 1?

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    . How do you do phase 1?

I watch phase 1

Captain America: The First Avenger > Iron Man > Iron Man II > Hulk > Thor > Avengers
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Just watched Thor: Ragnarok via Amazon Prime because my dad hadn't seen it yet. I LOVE the Neverending Story synthesizer vibe and 80's color in that movie. It is so good!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post

I don't mind seeing them as per release years. Starting from Iron Man and Incredible Hulk to Thor Ragnarok and finally Black Panther. In the order of release. My sister did that. She actually watched those films for the first time and completed them within two months for Infinity War.

Its not a problem too as they don't intrude upon other films so as to disturb the story so far. Though if you want it in chronological order and not release then take a look at this link.

https://www.alltimelines.com/marvel-...erse-timeline/

It mixes everything including one shots, comics and tv series. Can't confirm the accuracy though i think its correct.

Ultimate Member

Apart from the principals involved, I’m not sure anyone fully understands how the Fox licensed superhero properties will be handled if the studio assets are sold. Fantastic Four is different because it’s been with Constatin films since the 1980s and pre-dates the deals with Fox.

I don’t know the details of the agreement but if the licenses were given to Fox, I think some re-negotiation with the IP owner (in this case Disney) will be necessary because it means the license is being transferred to another entity as it is which is outside the original agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post

https://www.alltimelines.com/marvel-...erse-timeline/

It mixes everything including one shots, comics and tv series. Can't confirm the accuracy though i think its correct.
    Thank you very much

Some of that I agree with some of it I don't. I like how it has Captain Marvel second after Captain America in order can't wait for that. Doctor Strange after Civil War & Black Panther. But some of it is kinda off imo.
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 03-04-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post

What about the first 'Guardians Of The Galaxy'? That's in-between those two movies if I recall correctly. Are you watching the series in a different order?

I'm also re-watching the MCU at present and am also up to 'Captain America - The Winter Soldier'. It's my favourite MCU movie as well.

never mind....
    Last edited by hulahulk; 03-04-2018 at 07:23 AM.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    I think Ultron premiered before GOTG.
    Nah. The original GOTG film was released on 1st August 2014 and Ultron was the next one in the series, release date 1st May 2015 (it got it's premiere on the 13th of April 2015 though).

It's easy to get mixed up though. There's been so many of these films now.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Nah. The original GOTG film was released on 1st August 2014 and Ultron was the next one in the series, release date 1st May 2015 (it got it's premiere on the 13th of April 2015 though).

It's easy to get mixed up though. There's been so many of these films now.
    Yeah, I've seen them all so many times, too. It totally felt like AOU came out in spring of '14. Right after I posted above I had to look it up.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002