Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Does anybody want the MCU to do a Howard the Duck reboot in future phases? I really think they could pull it off. I also think a movie set in the savage land could work well.
    Yes, I would love this. The Howard The Ducks comic are incredible and the 80s was a long time ago!

Today (May 2nd, 2018) is the official 10 year anniversary of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This is the day Iron Man hit theaters in 2008 and kick started all the awesome MCU movies we have grown to love over the years. Back in 2008, Iron Man was an unknown hero for me even though I did read comics and knew who the Avengers were, but was mostly into Spider Man, X-Men, Batman, Superman back then. I was blown away by the film and started reading Iron man comics soon after. But I did remember being one of the FOUR people that stayed behind for the post credits scene with Sam Jackson/ Nick telling Tony about the Avengers program. We all looked and gave each other high fives. It's surreal to see how far the MCU has come in only a 10 year time span. This truly is a great time to be a comic book/ Super hero fan! Congrats to the MCU.

Looking like Annette Bening is joining the Captain Marvel cast.