Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Most bad ass Sith Lord?

Who's your favorite Sith Lord.

I think mine is Darth Plaguis, he is pretty bad ass in his novel and had some pretty cool feats

1. Fast enough to dodge blaster bolts
    2. When looking to escape a planet he was running so fast he was like a blur.
    3. When fighting he would demolish his enemies with force powered blows with his bare hands.
    4. He could use the force to obliterate his enemies, if I remember he destroyed a few assassins with a force wave.
    5. He was a proficient light saber duelist but he didn't fight in his novel often but did best his opponents.
    6. He could use the midiclourians to bring back one subject from the dead numerous times and kill another, he also was
    7. he could create force illusions that could fool a young Palpatine.
    8. Fought hundreds of primitives with Palpatine on a training mission

BANNED

Most badass? Darth Sidious. He went through Maul and Savage like they weren't even there.

Favourite? Pfff. That's harder.
    Probably non-Phantom Menace Maul. Maybe Lumiya? I always liked Exar Kun.

I know he's not technically cannon anymore but I've always kind of been a fan of Darth Nihilus.
    Last edited by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE; 03-31-2018 at 12:06 AM.

BANNED

He was pretty bad ass

Empty is thy hand!

Heh, "bad ass" is hard to define. In terms of dominance, Exar Kun, Revan and Sidious are the top dogs.

My favorites are Darth Traya, Darth Tyrannus, Vergere and of course Sidious.

iMan 42s

Lord Starkiller (who was never canon to begin with).
    Not only does he have a great look that is familiar but new, he is a brutal opponent and took the "unleashed" angle from the games and put it into a setting that made sense for the carnage he would commit. Even coming from the then canon ending where Palpatine was no worse than when the fight started, and Vader's suit was the only thing damaged, it gives the impression he's a badass killing Vader and can hold his own against Palpatine. I guess his only drawback is that Lord Starkiller is to a degree physically weaker than his good counterpart. An exploding ship crashing on him leaves him mutilated, but force lightning igniting the whole room and an explosion being visible from an approaching view of the Deathstar kills him but leaves him unharmed (physically).
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Darth Vader

"Open Fire!"

7 seconds later

"Help Us!"

Feats are one thing, but this was one of the best scenes in all of Star Wars and think this is how Vader should be portrayed. An unstoppable force

The fear in the eyes of those rebels when they saw him ignite his blade. Vader is truly a boogeyman.

BANNED

Meh.
    I mean, it's a nice scene, but his opposition are just a bunch of mooks.
    And he LOSES. His victory condition was "get the damn Deathstar plans". Theirs was "get the plans to safety".

Who kills whom was irrelevant in that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Meh.
    And he LOSES. His victory condition was "get the damn Deathstar plans". Theirs was "get the plans to safety".

In fairness a lot of the most awesome scenes for Sith have them technically lose.

Mine is still Darth Maul.... Well I suppose Formerly Darth, Now Just Maul...

I just love his Character Arc, plus he looks Badass and was like one of the only good things aside from Euan McGreggor to come from Ep. 1

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Dooku. Elegance and badassery rolled into one.

Plagueis is certainly a contender too though.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Meh.

Eh, that may have been the mission but from a purely narrative stand point that scene was about setting tone pure and simple and it did it's job at making you feel like he was an unstoppable force perfectly well.

I mean, when you get right down to it Vader fails just about every time, he didn't get the plans here in Rogue One, he didn't secure them in A New Hope, he forced Obi-Wan to leave the earthly plane...but let Luke and the gang escape, failed to stop the Death Star from being destroyed, failed to turn or capture Luke in Empire and then again in Return of the Jedi...but none of that diminished his presence or effectiveness as a villain in the films. You never saw him as a laughing stock, or thought him ineffective; every time he came on the screen he immediately brought with him a mixture of dread and excitement because you just knew something big was going to happen and that's what judging a villain should be based on, not in universe feats.
    Last edited by thwhtGuardian; 05-31-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Dooku. Elegance and badassery rolled into one.
    Yeah, i've always liked Dooku

Has a distinctive style. Isn't all RAGE RAGE RAGE type of Sith. Cocky as shit.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

iMan 42s

-Initial disregarding- mistake made in posting
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah, i've always liked Dooku

Has a distinctive style. Isn't all RAGE RAGE RAGE type of Sith. Cocky as shit.
    Exactly, his form of saber combat is distinctive and stylish, and he's the only modern Sith outside Palpatine or Plagueis you can see giving out expert strategy than just 'kill them, kill them all, rah!' like Maul and Grevious would opt for. But like them, Dooku couldn't keep his arrogance down. Which proved fatal.