Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No release dates for those two yet?

There are release dates, but they're still in flux, so I was specifically asked not to mention them. Volume 3 is scheduled for October 17 at the moment according to Amazon.

All-New Member

Hell on Earth omnibus volume 3 is missing a page. The very last page of The Long Death is missing. It should have appeared as page 153 but instead the next story starts there. The page numbering continues so it does not appear to be a printing error. For comparison, the missing page is the last story page in the "The Devil's Engine & The Long Death" trade paperback right before the sketchbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahlers View Post
    Hell on Earth omnibus volume 3 is missing a page. The very last page of The Long Death is missing. It should have appeared as page 153 but instead the next story starts there. The page numbering continues so it does not appear to be a printing error. For comparison, the missing page is the last story page in the "The Devil's Engine & The Long Death" trade paperback right before the sketchbook.
    I checked my book and found the same thing. This page is missing, that sure is unfortunate.

The_Long_Death_issue03_page22.jpg

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I checked my book and found the same thing. This page is missing, that sure is unfortunate.

The_Long_Death_issue03_page22.jpg
    I received an e-mail today from Dark Horse confirming they are aware of the problem. They have had the book pulled from retailers and will be shipping corrected copies to them in August.

I e-mailed Instocktrades to see how I can get a replacement when they are available. I hope to get a reply in the next day or two.

I sure hope I don't have to return the misprinted copy. I hate packaging and mailing things. Especially when this isn't my fault.

The Claw of Justice!

Ah, that sucks.
    @lobster20000 on Instagram

I received an e-mail today from Dark Horse confirming they are aware of the problem. They have had the book pulled from retailers and will be shipping corrected copies to them in August.

I e-mailed Instocktrades to see how I can get a replacement when they are available. I hope to get a reply in the next day or two.

I sure hope I don't have to return the misprinted copy. I hate packaging and mailing things. Especially when this isn't my fault.
    Thanks for the update. I purchased mine from my LCS so hopefully I can exchange it with them.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Occasionally in the past Dark Horse has reissued books to people owning the effected copies. I remember a few years back I got a new copy of The Chained Coffin and Others trade sent to me because of a defect in the binding.

I don't know if that will happen here, nor do I think they absolutely have to, but it was incredibly generous gesture the last time and really made me even more of a loyal fan of Dark Horse than I already was.

It's listed as a pre-order being released Aug 1st, so I'm guessing that's when the corrected edition will be released.

https://www.tfaw.com/Graphic-Novels/...-2-HC___559961

The corrected printing of B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth Vol 2 hardcover is out today. I swapped mine out at my LCS and can confirm the missing page is there.

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    The corrected printing of B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth Vol 2 hardcover is out today. I swapped mine out at my LCS and can confirm the missing page is there.
    I thought it was vol. 3 ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Bentzen View Post
    I thought it was vol. 3 ???????????
    Volume 3 was originally scheduled for August, then the print error happened and Volume 2 moved into its slot. Volume 3 is coming out October 24, 2018. This has not affected Volume 4's schedule, which sticks to the original "one every four months" plan.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Volume 3 was originally scheduled for August, then the print error happened and Volume 2 moved into its slot. Volume 3 is coming out October 24, 2018. This has not affected Volume 4's schedule, which sticks to the original "one every four months" plan.
    OK - But in the posts above, it says the error is in vol. 3 ????????????