Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    What Captain M doesn't (hilariously) realize is that he/she is the one doing the beating...
    I don't even want to ask what you mean.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I don't even want to ask what you mean.
    That, on the topic of Janet Van Dyne appearing in comics, you 1) create threads dedicated solely to the matter 2) bring up the topic when it's not relevant to the thread you're posting in 3) consequently, talk about the subject...a lot. You even, seemingly out of spite, neglect to add the new "Ant-Man and Wasp" series to the OP of a thread you created specifically to draw attention to upcoming on-goings/minis...because said new series doesn't involve Janet.

Trust me, the whole board is aware of your love for Janet Van Dyne and how upset you are over her not being the center of the MU.

Time to update the first post with Steve and Scott's books, right?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Another title I won't be buy. Hank and Janet should be in this.

That, on the topic of Janet Van Dyne appearing in comics, you 1) create threads dedicated solely to the matter 2) bring up the topic when it's not relevant to the thread you're posting in 3) consequently, talk about the subject...a lot. You even, seemingly out of spite, neglect to add the new "Ant-Man and Wasp" series to the OP of a thread you created specifically to draw attention to upcoming on-goings/minis...because said new series doesn't involve Janet.

Trust me, the whole board is aware of your love for Janet Van Dyne and how upset you are over her not being the center of the MU.
    Oy vey, this was mentioned on the very next post. Relax.

But back to the subject, so far the only announced book I'll definitely check out is Thor. I'm on the fence about Avengers. But I'm looking forward to see what else is announced in the upcoming weeks. I'm sure there'll be a few books that promise to engage me.
    Last edited by klynn; 02-28-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Oh I'm calm.

I'm just explaining what the phrase "to beat a dead horse" actually means.

Oh I'm calm.

I'm just explaining what the phrase "to beat a dead horse" actually means.
    I know what it means.

With each announcement , since Nadia is created. It's getting worse and worse.

It's appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post

But back to the subject, so far the only announced book I'll definitely check out is Thor. I'm on the fence about Avengers. But I'm looking forward to see what else is announced in the upcoming weeks. I'm sure there'll be a few books that promise to engage me.
    Well, we know that Spider-Man, Deadpool, Amazing Spider-Man, and Iron Man are yet to be announced. Maybe X-Men as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

In the recent past, most of the announcements from Marvel that have interested me have turned out to be limited series. I really would've liked Ant-man & Wasp to be an ongoing, especially with Mark Waid at the helm. My first thought after reading it was another mini was "does that mean 4-6 months from now we're getting "Marvel Abrupt Stop"?

Niffleheim

As per BleedingCool Jonathan Hickman may be joining Marvel instead of DC

BANNED

I know what it means.

With each announcement , since Nadia is created. It's getting worse and worse.

It's appropriate.
    Nah.

The hostile take-over of the many threads you decide to start posting about Janet in is hilarious, though.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

All these 2 announcements per day are killing me. Wish Marvel would just announce everything at once. Or do we gotta wait for bleeding cool or 4chan to leak it?

Nah.

The hostile take-over of the many threads you decide to start posting about Janet in is hilarious, though.
    You're actually expecting anyone to believe you find it hilarious? It's the most classic move on internet. You're annoyed by me. It's obvious.

Hostile take-over though? Really? I'm not posting it anywhere it's irrelevant and I know my limits, I know when it's too much or not. If you think it is too much that's because you don't know the situation , you can't relate to it and you can't emphasize with me. It means you don't realize that never before in marvel history this has happened to a character. And I'm sick of it. I just want to read her like everyone can read their favorite characters.

Is there not an ignore function in here? Are you that tired of seeing my posts? Well I'm tired of arguing about it to people too. People who don't understand what they are talking about.

Have you thought that if some people who are bothered by me so much would stop replying to me, so I don't reply them back dragging the subject, my post count about Janet would drop, obviously?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by hbomb450 View Post
    In the recent past, most of the announcements from Marvel that have interested me have turned out to be limited series. I really would've liked Ant-man & Wasp to be an ongoing, especially with Mark Waid at the helm. My first thought after reading it was another mini was "does that mean 4-6 months from now we're getting "Marvel Abrupt Stop"?
    Marvel was getting a lot of complaints about their habit of releasing almost no limited series and announcing everything as an ongoing, even series that clearly had no chance of lasting more than a year. Plus it made the series themselves get bad publicity when they were canceled due to low sales. So they seem to be shifting toward fewer ongoings and more limited series.

BANNED

You're actually expecting anyone to believe you find it hilarious? It's the most classic move on internet. You're annoyed by me. It's obvious.

Hostile take-over though? Really? I'm not posting it anywhere it's irrelevant and I know my limits, I know when it's too much or not. If you think it is too much that's because you don't know the situation , you can't relate to it and you can't emphasize with me. It means you don't realize that never before in marvel history this has happened to a character. And I'm sick of it. I just want to read her like everyone can read their favorite characters.

Is there not an ignore function in here? Are you that tired of seeing my posts? Well I'm tired of arguing about it to people too. People who don't understand what they are talking about.

Have you thought that if some people who are bothered by me so much would stop replying to me, so I don't reply them back dragging the subject, my post count about Janet would drop, obviously?
    I'm Scarlet Witch fan. I know what it's like to have your favorite character shit on.

You're not alone or unique in this.