Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I'm Scarlet Witch fan. I know what it's like to have your favorite character **** on.

You're not alone or unique in this.
    You don't. You really don't.

I would give so much for their spots to be swapped. Even though I love Wanda, Janet is my favorite character and I don't want her to be in this spot, even if it meant another character I loved to be in this spot.

I wish Janet was treated like Wanda. I really really really really do.

You don't know how unique this situation is.

Jesus, can we talk about the books that were announced? I love Janet and it sucks she isn't being used more, but enough is enough. No need to make every thread turn into a discussion about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    You don't. You really don't.

I would give so much for their spots to be swapped. Even though I love Wanda, Janet is my favorite character and I don't want her to be in this spot, even if it meant another character I loved to be in this spot.

I wish Janet was treated like Wanda. I really really really really do.

You don't know how unique this situation is.
    Talking about "easy answers", "you don't" is one of the easiest ones, and is why this whole conversation (and many of your posts) are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Jesus, can we talk about the books that were announced? I love Janet and it sucks she isn't being used more, but enough is enough. No need to make every thread turn into a discussion about it.
    I'm just replying to comments adressed to me. I wasn't the one who started it on this thread.

Talking about "easy answers", "you don't" is one of the easiest ones, and is why this whole conversation (and many of your posts) are hilarious.
    And what do you want me to say? You say you relate and show Wanda as an example and that's just such a big dead giveaway that you understand nothing about the situation. Like are you serious? I would love nothing more than for Janet to be treated like Wanda.

I can't just explain it to everyone who replies to me saying my complaints are uncalled for. Do a little research to see why Janet is such a unique problem or just don't reply to me and avoid the argument all together. Or just come ask nicely.

BANNED

And what do you want me to say? You say you relate and show Wanda as an example and that's just such a big dead giveaway that you understand nothing about the situation. Like are you serious? I would love nothing more than for Janet to be treated like Wanda.

I can't just explain it to everyone who replies to me saying my complaints are uncalled for. Do a little research to see why Janet is such a unique problem or just don't reply to me and avoid the argument all together. Or just come ask nicely.
    We already know why you have a problem with Janet's treatment in comic appearances.

Hence the posts from people questioning why you have to bring it up nearly everywhere.

Hence...beating the dead horse.

You're a one-person X-Men Complex thread.

We already know why you have a problem with Janet's treatment in comic appearances.

Hence the posts from people questioning why you have to bring it up nearly everywhere.

Hence...beating the dead horse.

You're a one-person X-Men Complex thread.
    Please tell me where I've brought it up that had no place to have this argument.

You're the one who started it in this thread and you're the one who doesn't want to stop.

BANNED

Is Domino #1 with Gail Simone part of the Fresh Start deal?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe it is.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    I don't think it is, as Domino was announced before Fresh Start. It's more or less like current volume of Runaways which had zero ties with Marvel's legacy.

Cebulski mentioned Domino on his twitter when talking about the relaunch, so it's probably gonna get the branding.

BANNED

Please tell me where I've brought it up that had no place to have this argument.

You're the one who started it in this thread and you're the one who doesn't want to stop.
    I mean, you're free to keep making yourself miserable (you mentioned posting about Janet is therapeutic; tell me, what does it really accomplish), but I'm also free to comment when I think it's a hilariously unhealthy obsession. C'est la vie and all that.

I mean, you're free to keep making yourself miserable (you mentioned posting about Janet is therapeutic; tell me, what does it really accomplish), but I'm also free to comment when I think it's a hilariously unhealthy obsession. C'est la vie and all that.
    Ok your argument was that I was unnecessarily posting about Janet everywhere which was of course wrong since I don't talk about her in threads irrelevant to her so now you changed your argument and I'm not even sure what it is anymore. That you're concerned about my health and that's why you've been replying for over an hour? What was it about using the phrase wrong? And you relating to me with how Wanda is treated?

The only hilarious thing here is you constantly taking the argument to a different place after realizing the previous one wasn't necessary at all instead of just stopping.

So please try stopping for now. I didn't start this thread so I could have a new place to argue. I wanted to compile all the books to one place to make it easier to people. Incase you haven't realized I make other posts too. Like polls, or announcements or summaries and lists and other stuff.

BANNED

Ok your argument was that I was unnecessarily posting about Janet everywhere which was of course wrong since I don't talk about her in threads irrelevant to her so now you changed your argument and I'm not even sure what it is anymore. That you're concerned about my health and that's why you've been replying for over an hour? What was it about using the phrase wrong? And you relating to me with how Wanda is treated?

The only hilarious thing here is you constantly taking the argument to a different place after realizing the previous one wasn't necessary at all instead of just stopping.

So please try stopping for now. I didn't start this thread so I could have a new place to argue. I wanted to compile all the books to one place to make it easier to people. Incase you haven't realized I make other posts too. Like polls, or announcements or summaries and lists and other stuff.
    Unnecessarily...in reference to the quantity and frequency.

So please try stopping for now.

And please add the Ant-Man and Wasp mini-series to your official OP.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Marvel was getting a lot of complaints about their habit of releasing almost no limited series and announcing everything as an ongoing, even series that clearly had no chance of lasting more than a year. Plus it made the series themselves get bad publicity when they were canceled due to low sales. So they seem to be shifting toward fewer ongoings and more limited series.
    I think that is the right direction to go and it is the most refreshing thing I've seen from this "fresh start" so far.

I just really hope these mini's aren't decompressed stories.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!