Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    There's a "classified" Luke Cage trade available on Amazon...Fresh Start coming?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...jessica-jones/[
    I wasn't expecting one but I guess they want to have another Luke series out with season 2 of his show coming up.

I'm curious who the writer will be.
    Bleeding Cool says don't write off an Uncanny return just yet

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...-x-men-1-next/
    It's return was always kind of inevitable...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wasn't expecting one but I guess they want to have another Luke series out with season 2 of his show coming up.

I'm curious who the writer will be.
    Same.

Hope it's better than the recent solo. Dropped it after the first arc because it was so boring and charmless compared with Walker's previous PM&IF. Gonna pick up the Legacy issues though since it got cancelled anyway and that story with Luke reading fairy tales to his daughter sounded cute.
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Mighty Member

QAs long as all the new book has a the old numbering with the new

Quote Originally Posted by nickytesla96 View Post
    Same.

Hope it's better than the recent solo. Dropped it after the first arc because it was so boring and charmless compared with Walker's previous PM&IF. Gonna pick up the Legacy issues though since it got cancelled anyway and that story with Luke reading fairy tales to his daughter sounded cute.
    I hope it'll be interesting too, it was so boring and the art was bland. Luke doesn't deserve that.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nickytesla96 View Post
    Same.

Walker's PM&IF was so good. Shame that his Cage solo didn't have the same magic to it but Marvel sure didn't help matters by putting such lackluster artists on it.

Hopefully they'll do right by Cage the next time around.

Hope Hickman's Hyperion is announced in some type of book. He had potential imo. Also hope we get Monica in some way.

The X-Men Blue team is facing Extermination:
    https://www.newsarama.com/39351-the-...rmination.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Say what you will about the core, ongoing books, but I'm so pressed for these events.

-Infinity Wars
    -Death of the Inhumans
    -EXtermination

Whether or not they deliver of their presumed plots is debatable, but those creative teams are S O L I D.
    Last edited by Tycon; 04-03-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Cant wait for Lemire to fix the Sentry.

Astonishing X-Men by Rosenberg and Land announced. Numbering continues at #13.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman