Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I am really excited for this. If this is anything like Spencer's Ant-Man of Superior Foes, then it could be one of the best books to come out of Fresh Start.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    MJ and Felicia are mentioned in the interview, even if they don't appear on the cover.
    So MJ will want Peter While Black Cat will want Spidey?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    My guess is that MJ will be the on/off lover while Black Cat will be the Catwoman to Spidey's Batman.
    LOL. Can't rule out the possibility at this stage to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Bleedingcool just nailed all of these, didn't they?
    Haven't read anything from Bleedingcool for a while so I don't know exactly what they nailed besides Spencer becoming the new writer of ASM?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    I hope the villains on the cover are an accurate indication of what we can expect from the book. I like Doc Ock and Norman, but we could use a nice long break from them. Would also be nice to see some new villains popping up too.

Notable by omission from the cover; MJ and Harry.
    Agreed that we need a break from Otto and Norman (particularly Otto). As for MJ and Harry, well MJ was mentioned but I saw no mention of Harry. But I'd assume Harry would be involved in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    But will Jonah still know Spidey's identity or will he somehow forget and go back on his spider bashing crusade?
    Unless he still knows but ''bashes'' Spider-Man to keep up appearances? Because the public would question why he'd suddenly stop slagging off Spider-Man I'd imagine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Haven't read anything from Bleedingcool for a while so I don't know exactly what they nailed besides Spencer becoming the new writer of ASM?
    They announced basically all of the top "fresh start" creative teams months ago. Coates on Cap, Aaron on Avengers, and Spencer on ASM etc

MJ was mentioned but I saw no mention of Harry. But I'd assume Harry would be involved in some way.
    Not unless Harry dies in Issue 800.

It's looking like it'll either be Harry, Norman, or Liz really.

To Anybody who read his Captain America and Secret Empire Run does anybody worried what might he do Peter right now? i mean those run completly ruined his reputation as a writer

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    To Anybody who read his Captain America and Secret Empire Run does anybody worried what might he do Peter right now? i mean those run completly ruined his reputation as a writer
    Spider-Man is not going to be revealed as a secret Hydra agent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Spenny has written more conventional interpretations of characters than his Captain America/Secret Empire run. Also I doubt Marvel will allow him to change Peter Parker drastically, given that the thrust of this relaunch is a return to 'traditional' characters.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Does anyone else think he'll also write Miles? It makes sense, he's already done it with Sam and Cap.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Spenny has written more conventional interpretations of characters than his Captain America/Secret Empire run. Also I doubt Marvel will allow him to change Peter Parker drastically, given that the thrust of this relaunch is a return to 'traditional' characters.
    But Marvel gave Slott freedom to write Peter any way he pleased until recently.

I’m tentatively interested, but still need to hear more before i’m fully onboard..

BANNED

Unless he takes Peter out of the bugle and has him fight to get his company back, I don't give a damn about his run on this like Secret Empire demonstrated.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    Unless he takes Peter out of the bugle and has him fight to get his company back, I don't give a damn about his run on this like Secret Empire demonstrated.
    Seems unlikely.

Mighty Member

I guess no Carlie Cooper.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    Does anyone else think he'll also write Miles? It makes sense, he's already done it with Sam and Cap.
    I'm doubtful, but also but wouldn't mind at all.

Hopefully, it will do the character justice and be very successful