Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Anita Fite.

I wish someone would find a place for Josiah Power somewhere, just as a high-end attorney / power broker or something almost more than as a hero or guy with powers. (he'd still have them, but as in "Power Company" that wasn't his focus)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I wish someone would find a place for Josiah Power somewhere, just as a high-end attorney / power broker or something almost more than as a hero or guy with powers. (he'd still have them, but as in "Power Company" that wasn't his focus)
    Yeah, Josiah, along with Striker Z and Witchfire and Skyrocket, was one of the best new characters introduced (and then forgotten) in the Power Company series.

I like how he had powers, but was, first and foremost, a lawyer and businessman, who didn't wear a costume or much *use* his powers, on a day to day basis.

Extraordinary Member

Rising Sun aka Izumi Yasunari:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Rising Sun aka Izumi Yasunari
    There is a house ... in New Orleans... has kindof a funny name....

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    My next choice is Rama

As someone who has studied Indian culture and religion briefly for a semester I found Rama and his ties to Indian culture & mythology to be someone with a lot of potential.
    That's cool an all. But the virat roop in the background doesn't normally have hanuman face(monkey like ) or ganapathi face(elephant face).it is looks like this

Rama normally uses bows and arrows,not swords. He uses kodanda bow. Rama should never be involved with or get attracted to any other woman. That includes wonderwoman. He has an oath and took an "ek patni vrata", to be only devoted to one woman his entire life. He went back and gave up his mortal body.he was just a human. An avatar, sure. But, very much a human.hanuman on the other hand is invincible.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-17-2019 at 07:17 AM.