Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I’m curious about this new line... though I want some Death and Delirium books or something.

Spectacular Member

Gaiman has hinted in the past there's a Delirium story floating around in his head. I think it may pertain to how she changed from Delight to Delirium. Fingers crossed this new line gives him momentum and interest to make it a reality.

Astonishing Member

Anything to do with the endless is great news imo

More Merv Pumpkinhead? Yes please!

And Thessaly!

There was a segment in today's DC All Access episode where Jim Lee interviews Neil about the line. I've set it to start at that segment, but there's other stuff earlier in the episode on other DC stuff...

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Spectacular Member

After listening to that I'm glad Gaiman confirmed that the Lucifer series was still intact when it came to continuity.

Holy... that SS clip one of the most dreadful animation sequences I’ve ever seen.

While I'm all for new stories and don't care that they are rebooting Books of Magic, it's a shame the vol 2 of the new reprint line seems to have been cancelled due to it. I hope they can do a comprehensive collection of the John Ney Riber and Peter Gross run I would like all 75 issues plus mini series collected.

I really hope he's not going to put a stop to that, or at least put the single issues up on Comixology. The regular series was very superior to the 4 issue mini by Gaiman.

Artists for these books were announced today....https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...ists-revealed/

Bilquis Evely on The Dreaming
    Dominike “Domo” Stanton on House of Whispers
    Max Fiumara and Sebastian Fiumara on Lucifer
    Tom Fowler on Books of Magic.

The preview art for each book in the article looks very good. I am even more hyped for these books than I was when they were first announced.

I read Kat Howard's debut novel earlier this year and think she will have the right approach and voice for a very good Books of Magic series too.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato