Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Uncanny X-Men 350 establiahed that under Mr Sinisters orders he lead the maurauders to the Morlocks. When he found out he tried to stop the carnage. He managed to save a young Sarah(Marrow)

He never knew thats what he was doing till its too late
    Exactly and almost got killed by Sabretooth in the process. It's hilarious how some people cherry-pick one piece of history that suits them but ignore what doesn't.

Anyway, the preview looks great I hope it is just as good as issue #2

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah me too. Its a nice view on the relationship. I do like that its more focused on that then the bad guy.
    X-Men Forever

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Uncanny X-Men 350 establiahed that under Mr Sinisters orders he lead the maurauders to the Morlocks. When he found out he tried to stop the carnage. He managed to save a young Sarah(Marrow)

He already knows this. There's no point in rehashing it for the 1000th time. This is why most folk ignore him when he starts posting on the subject. I mistakenly engaged. Don't make my mistake.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Man, this preview was HOT! I can't wait to read the entire thing. I must ask though, am I the only one annoyed that Remy's eyes aren't correct in UXM 350?

Quote Originally Posted by PenUltimateInkmaster View Post
    Man, this preview was HOT! I can't wait to read the entire thing. I must ask though, am I the only one annoyed that Remy's eyes aren't correct in UXM 350?
    It annoys me a lot too.

KT told that 2 the hottest pages are not even shown

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    A lot going on in Gambit's speedo in that underwater panel...
    Previews look great overall.
    OK? I am here for it too.

edit- nevermind

BANNED

That's the tragedy and shame of it. For greed..he undertook the mission and it cost the innocent their lives.

He already knows this. There's no point in rehashing it for the 1000th time. This is why most folk ignore him when he starts posting on the subject. I mistakenly engaged. Don't make my mistake.
    So yes, Gambit stan...I knew that but apparently you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I'll be honest, I've got him ignored, but he's also the only one on my list I don't occasionally unhide out of curiosity. I have no idea why he's in threads like this if not to just troll, isn't he a Rogneto fan?

BANNED

I'm in threads like this because lies were told..a deceitful narrative from fanatics who want to blame Rogue and white wash Gambit in 2018. Simple. There is no ignoring that.

Lol@tackle Antarctica aka get Gambit off the hook for lying to the X men almost the entire time.
    Last edited by JasonEsta; 03-02-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Really super excited for #3, I think we’re gonna get lots of good present day Romy content (finally!!!) for those of us who love them together, but also we get to see them tackle some of the heavy stuff including the Magneto **** too according to Kelly.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 03-06-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Really super excited for #3, I think we’re gonna get lots of good present day Romy content (finally!!!) for those of us who love them together, but also we get to see them tackle some of the heavy stuff including the Magneto **** too according to Kelly.
    I am glad that a lot of Romy fans enjoys this book and also according to reviews even a lot of reades who never were a fan of that couples enjoys them here and this book a lot
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 03-06-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Astonishing Member

Rogue in a bikini and Gambit in a speedo, reminds of those old Marvel Swimsuit issues that feature the couple.

https://www.hakes.com/Image/MediumRe...84/1/image.jpg

https://orig00.deviantart.net/f934/f...rzerox21xx.jpg

anyone think marvel should bring back those swimsuit issues. Udon been doing their own for Street Fighter for a couple years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    anyone think marvel should bring back those swimsuit issues. Udon been doing their own for Street Fighter for a couple years now.
    IIRC, Kris Anka and Kevin Wada were putting one together for fun a couple years back, but the brakes got put on it for some reason not related to Marvel itself. I think they might have just had too much work on their plates to finish the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Give Thompson an X-Oscar. If she doesn't write a X-men book in teh next months I'll be pissed.
    This. 100% agreed.