Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is this book where KT is suposed to deal with the Rogneto thing. She said she had some fix for it........ i am curious how shes goong to tackle it.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 03-06-2018 at 10:30 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Oooh how do you set someone to be ignored?

Is this book where KT is suposed to deal with the Rogneto thing. She said she had some fix for it........ i am curious how shes goong to tackle it.
    Ugh, I'd like that Rogneto stuff to GO AWAY. He's old enough to be her grandfather and the two of them are just pervy. Mags should find someone his own age, like Mystique.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Ugh, I'd like that Rogneto stuff to GO AWAY. He's old enough to be her grandfather and the two of them are just pervy. Mags should find someone his own age, like Mystique.
    Oh brother. I never hear this complaint about Wolverine and anybody. Only Rogue and Magneto. Rogue is an adult, there’s nothing perverted about it.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Oh brother. I never hear this complaint about Wolverine and anybody. Only Rogue and Magneto. Rogue is an adult, there’s nothing perverted about it.
    Nobody complains about

Mystique with ANYONE, despite possibly being the same age or older than Logan.
    Shiklah with Deadpool, the former being over 200.
    Death + Anybody, since nothing's older than Death.
    Wolverine 40+ years older than Storm or Jean. He's older than Magneto

Leaving Marvel, Angel & Spike are 200 years older than Buffy. And the former started a relationship with her when she was still in HS. But not too many are bothered by that.

But Rogue x Magneto & Creed x Monet, the age difference is the first place people go, despite everyone being grown. There's valid reasons to dislike these ships. But age isn't one of them. Usually complaints come if it's an unpopular older man in the relationship. Then "he's too old" is a convenient excuse when the same problem wouldn't be had if the male character was liked by those complaining. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-03-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    For me its the Rogue butt shot as she climbing from the pool 😅
    Lolol there's something for everyone in this book..... Whatever your Flava lololol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Lolol there's something for everyone in this book..... Whatever your Flava lololol
    Yeah, book is super sexy for both females and males fans

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Fanservice in both directions. Always nice when ladies get something to enjoy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Fanservice in both directions. Always nice when ladies get something to enjoy too.
    The way it should be. The book is about a hot couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    The way it should be. The book is about a hot couple.
    Always nice. Usually it's about a hot woman with a fugly man. lol And with Marvel, even if the man is should to be handsome, they'll make him fugly from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Huh? Since when and written by who??
    In the very issues that revealed Gambit’s involvement in it. So since the very beginning.

I always find it odd that in X-men with so many characters that have unwittingly done horrible things because of villains Remy is the only one it ever seems to stick to when his might be the most minor instance of the bunch. I find it doubly hilarious when Magneto fans do it what with him being a terrorist/mass murder and all.
    Last edited by WeaponX; 03-03-2018 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Oooh how do you set someone to be ignored?

I wouldn't be surprised if KT makes Magneto out to be nothing more than Rogue's "rebound guy" after Remy broke things off.

Ok, back on topic! Anyone got any predictions for the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if KT makes Magneto out to be nothing more than Rogue's "rebound guy" after Remy broke things off.
    I hope not. I thought Carey did a good job of showing why Rogue wanted to be with Mags, and when she broke up with him, that made sense too. If KT makes it all about Gambit or some other lame reason for fan service, that’d be crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by PenUltimateInkmaster View Post
    Ok, back on topic! Anyone got any predictions for the issue?
    Pretty sure they’re gonna end up sleeping together based on the little teases on KT’s tumblr during her q&a. How they get to that point, I have no idea. I’m assuming they get depowered, or Rogue at least, just like the mutants at the start of #1 but how they first find that out is a little tricky. Accidental skin contact maybe? But I would imagine her losing her powers would make her freak out first before they jump in bed together but then again, their state of mind seems a little off after the whole brain mapping thing so I guess that’s possible?