Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Incredible Member

I kinda want to see sandman...as a hero.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I want to see more new villains.

And I want to see some really powerful superheroes become villains. Permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I want to see more new villains.

And I want to see some really powerful superheroes become villains. Permanently.
    they had their chance with Simon Williams. they chickened out. they could polish off some of the unused Avengers Initiative characters; have them become jaded anti-heroes and/or villains.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    they had their chance with Simon Williams. they chickened out. they could polish off some of the unused Avengers Initiative characters; have them become jaded anti-heroes and/or villains.
    Like Gauntlet? He would be good, but I think he lost his arm. They also never did anything with the K.I.A program either. Download that into an Ultron bot or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Like Gauntlet? He would be good, but I think he lost his arm. They also never did anything with the K.I.A program either. Download that into an Ultron bot or something.
    Gauntlet's a little too rules obsessed, imo. he's also supposed to help Southpaw become a hero, in the future. I was more talking about someone like Hardball, Armory (institutionalized last that we saw her), Johnny Cool, Supermax, Vox, Geiger, Melee, all of the Liberteens, etc.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 03-12-2018 at 08:49 PM.

Beetles (3 teens from the Thunderbolts army)
    Bison
    Boar
    Bruiser (mercenary)
    Condor
    Dead Ringer
    Exodus
    Femizons especially Chimera, Ice Princess & Mysteria
    Fusion (Fusser brothers)
    Gatherers
    Hostess ads villains (any/all)
    Icemaster
    Inhuman Torch
    Ion
    Kingsize
    Pagan
    Quicksand
    Ragnarok
    Resistants
    Scourge of the Underworld
    Thermite
    Tuatara
    Visage
    Volcana

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Hostess ads villains (any/all)
    I'm rooting for Hotspot

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 03-12-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

They should bring back the original magician and use him like the villainous magician in Deception. A Magician for hire for the criminal underworld who can plan heists, help convicts escape, frame people for crimes and so on.

Moses Magnum! With the right tweaking he can major Avengers or even Black Panther villian.

The Serpent Society - Gruenwald spent several issues of his Captain America run fleshing out these criminals, and ever since he left the book they've been turned into "those lame-o's that dress like snakes." Nick Spencer had a fun idea of them as Serpent Solutions, but he focused entirely on Viper and Diamondback, ignoring the rest of the gang as background fodder. I'd love to see a writer come along who embraces their depictions from Gru's 80's Cap and runs with it, especially since the Society is such a diverse group of villains.

The Grapplers - I really dislike their depiction in The Unstoppable Wasp, where Letha and Poundcakes "reformed" and joined G.I.R.L. These women are hardcore criminals, especially after Letha and Titania (now going by Lascivious) were resurrected by The Hood and gained new, vicious powers. I'd love to see these women return as larger villains, maybe recruiting She-Hulk's arch-foe Titania into the mix, as you rarely see a group of female villains at Marvel.

The Mutant Liberation Front - I'm honestly really surprised these guys haven't appeared in such a long time. They are perfect foils for the various X-Men teams. But X-Men in general has had a villain problem for quite a while, especially a villain team problem. I'd also love to see the Acolytes return in full form.

Ruby Thursday - She pops up once in a while, but I just love this character's design and menacing evil genius. She could be so much more formidable than they depict her as.

More She-Hulk Villains - She-Hulk is unlike most of the other heroes in many ways, even in her rogues' gallery. By her own words, she really only considers Titania, Ultima, and Man-Elephant her main adversaries. Ultima should be used more, and Man-Elephant got a nice upgrade in Peter David's run. But there are lesser-known/used villains like Abominatrix, Unum, or Nicholas Trask that could make their triumphant return. Volcana is another character I'd love to see more of, especially as a villain after Charles Soule's run. She and Titania working together is pretty great.

Salem's Seven - I've always been a sucker for these witches. Reptilla in particular is my favorite, and now with the rights possibly returning to Marvel, it would be great to see these Fantastic Four foes return.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    They should bring back the original magician and use him like the villainous magician in Deception. A Magician for hire for the criminal underworld who can plan heists, help convicts escape, frame people for crimes and so on.
    His son took up the mantle. He was part of Ant-Man's short lived heist crew.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 03-13-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Moses Magnum! With the right tweaking he can major Avengers or even Black Panther villian.
    I want to see him interact with Blue Marvel, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Now that sounds awesome. I would love to see this.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I'd like to finally see a true team of villains. Guys that would break each other out of prison after they inevitably get caught. This is what the Wrecking Crew should have been.

Taskmaster
    Moonstone
    Scorpion (Mac Gargan)
    Whirlwind
    Tiger Shark
    Rhino