Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    but you said no powers, right?
    Without her succubus powers, she still has physical strength.

  2. #17
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianpersuasion57 View Post
    Without her succubus powers, she still has physical strength.
    so if she has better strength than john...........why make the thread?

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so if she has better strength than john...........why make the thread?
    Because i like to see Bo take on other skilled fighter from action movies. She has a strength advantage over Wick, but their durability, speed and agility might go either way, and John has a skill advantage over her.
    Last edited by asianpersuasion57; 05-16-2018 at 06:50 AM.

  4. #19
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianpersuasion57 View Post
    Because i like to see Bo take on other skilled fighter from action movies. She has a strength advantage over Wick, but their durability, speed and agility might go either way, and John has a skill advantage over her.
    but if she is that strong naturally, what's to stop her from one shotting john from the jump? i mean his soak is insane but not so much that he could take on someone with legit super strength. that would be like him taking on MCU cap: skill wise, they are near abouts the same ball park. but cap can still one shot john because he's vastly stronger than him.

    i can see what you were trying to do but having bo keep her strength kind of negates your point.

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    but if she is that strong naturally, what's to stop her from one shotting john from the jump? i mean his soak is insane but not so much that he could take on someone with legit super strength. that would be like him taking on MCU cap: skill wise, they are near abouts the same ball park. but cap can still one shot john because he's vastly stronger than him.

    i can see what you were trying to do but having bo keep her strength kind of negates your point.
    her strength is only at least peak human, she has never shown bending steel, lift cars, throw cars, or anything of that nature. Bo's only does is chokehold, lifting and throwing a person.
    If you have netflix, I suggest you can go watch it. Lost Girl is a really good show.
    Last edited by asianpersuasion57; 05-17-2018 at 07:07 AM.

  6. #21
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianpersuasion57 View Post
    her strength is only at least peak human, she has never shown bending steel, lift cars, throw cars, or anything of that nature. Bo's only does is chokehold, lifting and throwing a person.
    If you have netflix, I suggest you can go watch it. Lost Girl is a really good show.
    even peak human is still beyond john.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •