Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adam Strange

Spectacular Member

I really like Adam Strange. I just reread the Swamp Thing on Rann story. He had a really cool appearance in DC Comics Presents. I was thinking he'd be a good addition to Legends before they said he was going to be on Krypton.

John Carter has influenced a lot of characters, including Superman. A man from another planet gains super strength when exposed to the alien world’s atmosphere and then becomes that world’s savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I think what they did with him in Lemire's JLU series actually did more harm than good because it really messed the character up. Pre-Flashpoint Adam Stange had been slowly been built up into an amazing character. Adam Strange: Planet Heist was a fantastic book and really set the tone for the modern Adam Stange.
    I really disliked everything that Lemire did with Adam Strange. Making Alanna a regular human was pretty dumb. Plus that redesigned costume looked like something from an Atari video game cover. I much prefer the pulp space hero look for Adam Strange.

Mighty Member

Default Adam Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    I really like Adam Strange. I just reread the Swamp Thing on Rann story. He had a really cool appearance in DC Comics Presents. I was thinking he'd be a good addition to Legends before they said he was going to be on Krypton.
    You mean Swamp Thing is gonna be on Legends and Krypton too? Cool.