Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Cool Marvel View-Masters®

This is gonna take the old-schoolers a long way back. Before IMAX, before Google and its ilk had these 3D glasses, there was the humble View-Master®. Yep, as per the Wikipedia entry,
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    View-Master is the trademark name of a line of special-format stereoscopes and corresponding View-Master "reels", which are thin cardboard disks containing seven stereoscopic 3-D pairs of small color photographs on film.] It was manufactured and sold by Sawyer's.
    We had Disney and Flipper sets at home, but it never occurred to me that Marvel had them too. Which, as it turns out, was done.

Fabulous Find: Marvel View-Masters

So does anyone actually have a Marvel view-Master set?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I had the Cap, Thor and Iron Man reels and the DC Super-Friends bucket, plus a host of others (Disney, Hanna-Barbera, other Saturday morning toons, G.I. Joe Adventure Team, etc.), but I haven't had them for ages. There is a Doctor Strange set too, that I would pick up if I ever ran into it in the wild.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I have this one!

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?