Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Bob/sentry and void are separate beings by the way.

Sentry is a not a reality warper.
    Molecule man has been beaten by others less powerful then him,that does mean sentry was more powerful then him even at time.
    Molecule man was still more powerful.
    Sentry was not even a reality warper but molecular man was.
    Read below and what happen.
    Dark Avengers
    Sentry vs Molecule man

Sentry's power is not reality warping.

Anyway Molecule man was distracted in that fight.
    Sentry was not more powerful then Molecule man in dark avengers.
    Sentry is less powerful then thanos and blue marvel and has sentry/void he is less powerful than beyonder and galactus for example.
    Anyway that's all i have to say about that.
    Bye.
    Sentry said he could control molecules better than Molecule Man and he won the fight. So in the least, I'd say that gives him a nice edge over Blue Marvel, Hyperion, and Gladiator.

As far as reality warping... the reason it seems like that is because he had the power to erase peoples memories, and he was somehow able to make physical evidence of his existence. The later could be accomplished if he somehow knew of every bit of physical existence in the world, but not the former. So if he's not a reality warper, in the least he's s telepath on top of being able to control molecules. But reality warper seems to explain it better.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Less powerful than Thanos is a good laugh
    I came back to add/edited something and i saw this.
    You could check the last page.
    Sentry is less powerful then thanos and blue marvel and has sentry/void he is less powerful than beyonder and galactus for example.

I came back to add/edited something and i saw this.
    You could check the last page.
    I did. You're just wrong about a lot of things. Here's the most complete collection of Sentry stuff (and why you're wrong) that I can find:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...espect_thread/

Extraordinary Member

I did. You're just wrong about a lot of things. Here's the most complete collection of Sentry stuff (and why you're wrong) that I can find:
    No,you are wrong.
    I am right.
    I seen those type of threads before and there is alot over exaggeration in those threads,taking things out of context,distorted info and incorrect info from posters.
    I go by what i read in comics for myself and officially marvel bio and abilities info and other bio and abilities info like marvel wiki etc.. if i have not read every story.
    I will it leave at that.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 03-10-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Sentry said he could control molecules better than Molecule Man and he won the fight. So in the least, I'd say that gives him a nice edge over Blue Marvel, Hyperion, and Gladiator.

As far as reality warping... the reason it seems like that is because he had the power to erase peoples memories, and he was somehow able to make physical evidence of his existence. The later could be accomplished if he somehow knew of every bit of physical existence in the world, but not the former. So if he's not a reality warper, in the least he's s telepath on top of being able to control molecules. But reality warper seems to explain it better.
    No,sentry won because Molecule man was distracted.
    Molecule man at that time was still more powerful then sentry/void and sentry.
    The sentry /void would be more powerful then blue marvel.
    The sentry is more powerful then hyperion and gladiator but not blue marvel.
    He is not a reality warper.
    Jenkins said so as well.
    Anyway that's all i have to say.
    Bye.
    Last edited by mace11; 03-10-2018 at 05:40 AM.

No,you are wrong.
    I am right.
    I seen those type of threads before and there is alot over exaggeration in those threads,taking things out of context,distorted info and incorrect info from posters.
    I go by what i read in comics for myself and officially marvel bio and abilities info and other bio and abilities info like marvel wiki etc.. if i have not read every story.
    I will leave at that.
    Every claim is backed up by a comics link and citation. You're just declaring stuff, man.

(That said, Thanos would still beat Bob... by virtue of being smart enough to never let it come to a physical confrontation with someone like him. He'd just wait until Bob was ready to die and help him. XD)
    Last edited by Tendrin; 03-10-2018 at 05:46 AM.

Take it to the rumbles board, folks.

A character's power level is not indicative of whether or not they should have their own title.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Less powerful than Thanos is a good laugh. I love it when people are like 'Sentry doesn't belong in the MU! Too overpowered!' followed by listing all the people that that they arbitrarily decide can beat him xD

(Not necessarily here but I've seen it happen. xD)
    That's probably the most Superman-like he gets. Except that Sentry being well and above most other protagonists in power seems to be a core thing where Superman is a little casual.

I've been very much out of Marvel for a while, but I did see some resurrected Sentry brutality in some comic a while back. I'd love to see Sentry heads and shoulders above most in this new comic, because he's not a straight forward protagonist like Superman so that kind of power would have a great balance.

No,sentry won because Molecule man was distracted.
    Molecule man at that time was still more powerful then sentry/void and sentry.
    The sentry /void would be more powerful then blue marvel.
    The sentry is more powerful then hyperion and gladiator but not blue marvel.
    He is not a reality warper.
    Jenkins said so as well.
    Anyway that's all i have to say.
    Bye.
    Sentry won because Molecule Man got his @$$ kicked. Just saying.

1071548-1066614_darkavengers12016_super.jpg

No,you are wrong.

I take personal offense to that, because I'm the one, who has created the Sentry Respect threads. And I encourage everyone, who wants to know more about the Sentry to check them out. I put a lot of time and effort into creating them and my number one priority was always to leave personal bias aside and portray the Sentry in the right light, even if it meant to show the character during his weaker days.
    There certainly are respect threads out there, which take feats out of context and hype characters up more than they deserve it, because there is personal bias involved... But I can assure you that something like that is not the case in my Sentry Respect threads.

I encourage you to read the stories for yourself. But the problem with that is, that often you'll not know what exactly is happening, because for a character like the Sentry prior established stuff matters a lot. So you'll easily be taking things out of context, like you're doing it right now in this very thread.
    However I would strongly recommend to stay away from fan made wikis, even if it's the Marvel wiki. Those can be edited by anyone and you'll -again- find biases from haters and fanboys in them. I've seen both sides of it in Sentry wikis and it's very unfortunate.
    If you want to learn about the Sentry, read my respect thread on the KM boards. Don't go to random wikis. Don't read parts of Sentry stories and pretend, that you've figured it all out... because you haven't.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...hreadid=606430

That's the thread you want to go to. Not the one on Reddit, because the thread on Reddit was just a repost from my original thread by someone else, who hadn't updated it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    I take personal offense to that, because I'm the one, who has created the Sentry Respect threads. And I encourage everyone, who wants to know more about the Sentry to check them out. I put a lot of time and effort into creating them and my number one priority was always to leave personal bias aside and portray the Sentry in the right light, even if it meant to show the character during his weaker days.
    There certainly are respect threads out there, which take feats out of context and hype characters up more than they deserve it, because there is personal bias involved... But I can assure you that something like that is not the case in my Sentry Respect threads.

I encourage you to read the stories for yourself. But the problem with that is, that often you'll not know what exactly is happening, because for a character like the Sentry prior established stuff matters a lot. So you'll easily be taking things out of context, like you're doing it right now in this very thread.
    However I would strongly recommend to stay away from fan made wikis, even if it's the Marvel wiki. Those can be edited by anyone and you'll -again- find biases from haters and fanboys in them. I've seen both sides of it in Sentry wikis and it's very unfortunate.
    If you want to learn about the Sentry, read my respect thread on the KM boards. Don't go to random wikis. Don't read parts of Sentry stories and pretend, that you've figured it all out... because you haven't.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...hreadid=606430

That's the thread you want to go to. Not the one on Reddit, because the thread on Reddit was just a repost from my original thread by someone else, who hadn't updated it since.
    Oy, Enz. Didn't see your post earlier linking the respect thread. I didn't realize that was your's! I just remember seeing it once before and thinking it was pretty complete.

That was a ton of work!

At the end of the day, he was killed by a lightning bolt. Let’s not exaggerate his power levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    At the end of the day, he was killed by a lightning bolt. Let’s not exaggerate his power levels.
    Only because he wanted to be. Confirmed by Bendis, btw.

Only because he wanted to be. Confirmed by Bendis, btw.
    Whether he wanted to be killed or not, a lightning bolt was enough to do the job. There’s no way to spin that into a positive, especially given he was being empowered by the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    Whether he wanted to be killed or not, a lightning bolt was enough to do the job. There’s no way to spin that into a positive, especially given he was being empowered by the Void.
    It is when, Seriously, the only reason it worked was because he wanted it to. Also, he isn't empowered by the Void. The Void is just Robert, not a more powerful version of him or anything.

Check out Enzeru's link from earlier.