Default amazing spiderman 65

nice rescue of beetle and randy. art was funky need a couple of issues to see if I will enjoy it. Looks like this mini war end next week. Also the people who Peter called for backup hawkeye like aint he hated right now by the hero community? and i could have swore he doesnt have a good relationship with Peter but I could be wrong on that
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Hawkeye and Spider-Man might be in the same boat, more or less, being on the outs with the rest of the superhero community and all that. However, at this point, given what Hawkeye got up to in Freefall, he might have the worse end of that deal compared to Spidey. That being said, my favorite part was Robbie and Tombstone having a brief bonding moment --- despite their past and present bad blood --- over being fathers struggling to raise stubborn, willful children. Surprisingly heartwarming, and going back to Spider-Man, did anyone else notice his costume lights turning red near the end of the issue? A homage to Kamen Rider 555/Faiz, or a warning sign the suit is running low on juice?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    nice rescue of beetle and randy. art was funky need a couple of issues to see if I will enjoy it. Looks like this mini war end next week. Also the people who Peter called for backup hawkeye like aint he hated right now by the hero community? and i could have swore he doesnt have a good relationship with Peter but I could be wrong on that
    I was actually surprised by this ( Cage etc). It seems that Spencer enjoys writing multiple characters ( regardless if they play a pivotal role in the comic itself). I have a few questions. 1: When is he leaving the book? I was projecting September, but we shall see. 2: What is Spencer planning to leave for writer X when he leaves the book? I certainly hope it is a “Clean Slate” I especially want to see a certain JMS comic erased from Amazing forever. 3: What will be the final fate of Harry/Kindred? 4: Does Spencer have a final surprise in store?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hawkeye and Spider-Man might be in the same boat, more or less, being on the outs with the rest of the superhero community and all that. However, at this point, given what Hawkeye got up to in Freefall, he might have the worse end of that deal compared to Spidey. That being said, my favorite part was Robbie and Tombstone having a brief bonding moment --- despite their past and present bad blood --- over being fathers struggling to raise stubborn, willful children. Surprisingly heartwarming, and going back to Spider-Man, did anyone else notice his costume lights turning red near the end of the issue? A homage to Kamen Rider 555/Faiz, or a warning sign the suit is running low on juice?
    Sounds like Ultraman.

Astonishing Member

Is anyone else annoyed that Dr Strange confronted Mephisto FIVE ISSUES AGO and there’s still been no follow up? Spencer has some serious pacing issues, especially with anything related to Kindred or OMD.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed that Dr Strange confronted Mephisto FIVE ISSUES AGO and there’s still been no follow up? Spencer has some serious pacing issues, especially with anything related to Kindred or OMD.
    That was unfortunately to be expected lol. That said, this arc did have some fun bits- I do share the annoyance but I'm not surprised.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like Ultraman.
    Kind of looks like Ultraman, too . . . some version(s) of Ultraman, anyway.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Man, Boomerang living with Peter and their team-up was better than expected, but still something that should've been avoided. But it's ok.

Gog is groan worthy. But I can take it.

'Threats and Menaces'... why? Jonah just keeps cementing himself as an ******* through and through. He's not worth Peter's time.

But Randy and Beetle dating is just too much for me. It's like reading a parody. And then their Robbie and Tombstone bonding over being fathers... ugh.