Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    In the final pages it was also said that the uniforms have a special function that will be revealed later. It's nice to know that even though do not like most of them it's interesting they have something in mind .
    I'm guessing mind-control blockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Though, shouldn't Laura know who Gentle is? I don't read the x-kids, but I thought she would know about him. I think it would have made more sense for Gabby to be the one to ask all of those questions.
    I took it to mean that Laura knew who Nezhno was but didn't realize just how strong he was. He wasn't actually on the New X-Men team for long and he's only used his powers on panel a handful of times.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Have there been any hints to who it could be?
    only that it's a corrupted old friend of Jean

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why did Laura act like she was ignorant to Gentle's powers? I get Taylor used that scene to explain him but Laura's dialogue was off consider she's known him for years
    Taylor admitted on Twitter this was a mistake in their research, and it just slipped through until after lettering.

"and sort of, uh - fixed the pay disparity between men and women?"

Did she really do that? LOL. That disparity is quite a bit more complicated than a simple hacking fix. Rolls eyes.

Besides that, Gabby being cute hardly makes the book girlie. Thats just how Gabby is, super cute one moment and slicing off some poor bastards fingers another.
    Last edited by Wissenschaft; 03-07-2018 at 11:41 AM.

I'd rate this issue a 7.5,the first was a 9. Hope this book becomes biweekly in June instead of a relaunch

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    "and sort of, uh - fixed the pay disparity between men and women?"

Did she really do that? LOL. That disparity is quite a bit more complicated than a simple hacking fix. Rolls eyes.
    "Fixed" is being used loosely but yes. She basically took the 25% pay disparity between Indian Men and Women, took it from the men, and gave it to the women.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    only that it's a corrupted old friend of Jean
    OH OK got it. I would hope it isn't storm. Perhaps it's gambit as he will be joining the team later on. Maybe after freeing him from his corruption he joins the team.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Also, I love the idea that Singh is calling in a Sentinel...to fight a TECHNOPATH.

We all know how well that worked in Avengers Arena...

My money is also on Gambit

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    "Fixed" is being used loosely but yes. She basically took the 25% pay disparity between Indian Men and Women, took it from the men, and gave it to the women.
    So she stole money. And this is heroic? Jean is ok with this? No one bats an eye at how that might be problematic? Oh boy.

Ah well, I'm sure this won't be mentioned again despite the ruckus it would cause in real life.
    Last edited by Wissenschaft; 03-07-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    My money is also on Gambit
    This seems more probable.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    So she stole money. And this is heroic? Jean is ok with this? No one bats an eye at how that might be problematic? Oh boy.

Ah well, I'm sure this won't be mentioned again despite the ruckus it would cause in real life.
    Jean doesn't really say how she feels about what happened, she really gives us no idea of her personal standpoint on the matter. What she sees is a mutant in distress asking for her help (and, basically, political asylum) and she mobilizes.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I'm guessing mind-control blockers.
    That would be a good help against Cassandra but that would not block Jean either?

Given Cassandra Nova's penchant for Fuckery I wouldn't put it past her that She's been behind everything up to this point. Would make Schism and AvX, hell a lot of stuff make a ton of sense.