Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Rogue should have done the same thing to that "Magneto" that she did Corvus: put her fist through his chest! It would have been very therapeutic for her!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Is even funnier when considering that very recently, Psylocke killed Magneto on a fair duel.

I mean, Psylocke is awesome and all but if she can kill Magneto alone, you are gonna tell me that Iceman and Magik, which are Top Tier powerwise among the X-Men can’t do it, not to mention Rogue and the rest.

Yeah, nope. Magneto is good but not THAT good.
    I agree.

We can name a handful a Mutants that can single handed beat Magneto, but he somehow comes out on top. He’s good as you said, but not THAT good. And I think the X-Office THINKS Magneto IS THAT good.

Regardless if the AI in the DR was on high or low Magneto mops the floor with the X-Men almost every time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    The flight and strength are not stolen. Simon voluntarily allowed self to be absorbed completely into Rogue to deal with the Celestial, then got stuck inside Rogue for awhile. Deadpool's kiss released him. Apparently, Simon left some of his Ionic power behind after he was released.Carol's powers were stolen.
    So I always thought Rogue and Wonder Man should have hooked up. For the longest time he was one of the few people on the planet her powers didn't work on.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-09-2018 at 03:24 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

When Bobby and Rogue are talking to the new Pyro, there is a group portrait in the background. From the looks of it, it looks like from sometime in 1985. I know I've seen this group picture before. It may have been an ad for a future issue. I just can't specifically place it.

BANNED

Wait a minute am I going blind or does Ink have NO TATTOS??!!!

How is he using powers???

My bad if someone pointed this out already. I just now noticed
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-09-2018 at 03:39 PM.

When Bobby and Rogue are talking to the new Pyro, there is a group portrait in the background. From the looks of it, it looks like from sometime in 1985. I know I've seen this group picture before. It may have been an ad for a future issue. I just can't specifically place it.
    Nah, its from an old issue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Nah, its from an old issue

Well, I at least got the year right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree.

We can name a handful a Mutants that can single handed beat Magneto, but he somehow comes out on top. He’s good as you said, but not THAT good. And I think the X-Office THINKS Magneto IS THAT good.

Regardless if the AI in the DR was on high or low Magneto mops the floor with the X-Men almost every time.
    Where did Psylocke beat Magneto?

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Where did Psylocke beat Magneto?
    Bunncanny X-Men #19

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Well, I at least got the year right.
    Rogue's head covered up Logan hahaha hahahhahahahahaaha
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    So...she did it with stolen power? Not her normal strength and flight.
    she had following powers of Legion:
    - 67(super strenght, increased muscle mass)
    - 302(rapid punching)
    - 933 (power to emitted gaseous material at high speeds )

she didn't had other powers.

and we shouldn't forget that Rogue beat Legion and Magneto in this issue.

I am pretty sure that Wonder Man powers are similarly strong or better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Flight, strength and vulnerability are pretty much considered stables of Rogue's ability....along with her mutant absorbation powers. With those abilities, she not beating Magneto.

IIRC, Rogue tried to absorb Magneto with damn near the same powers she has now and he was immune to her powers.
    Welll Rogue in 90s couldn't beat anybody.
    In 2000+ she learned how to absorb ionic beings (Wonder Man), energy beings(Shadow King), she beat Magneto and Legion, she sent Hulk flying etc

Pre 2000 she was beaten by both Wolvie and Nightcrawler while she was able to beat them in 2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    she had following powers of Legion:
    - 67(super strenght, increased muscle mass)
    - 302(rapid punching)
    - 933 (power to emitted gaseous material at high speeds )

she didn't had other powers.

and we shouldn't forget that Rogue beat Legion and Magneto in this issue.

I am pretty sure that Wonder Man powers are similarly strong or better.
    If we're talking about the same ussue.

Legion wasn't attacking Rogue he was fighting Magneto when she walked up behind him and stole three of his powers. There was no combat there.

Her defeat of Magneto can also be calls into question as Magneto was being emotionally controlled by Susan in the Sunshine. He made no moves to defending himself.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-10-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Yeah, this was a good issue.

Although dissapointed with Magik's performance and the whole training setup considering the huge power buffs Iceman and Magik have of their own and the rest.

Magneto shouldn't be THAT hard to defeat as presented here.
    In fact it is not difficult to defeat, Magneto in the run of tortoiseshell was easily defeated by several characters, Rogue or Bobby have more than enough power to defeat a magnet, in individual, and without so much trouble.

Although of course this is a simulation, it is probably one of the re-empowered Magnetos lol.

Even so I incredibly liked the comic, especially the Rogue and Bobby part.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Rogue would touch him and beat him.
    She did this already.
    She could repeat this in DR (when he is weaker).

and even in the 90s should could break from his powers.
    with wonder man powers that should be easy.
    That's right, Rogue:

1) Rogue could easily absorb it, even if magneto gets a magnetic shield, the powers of Rogue aumnetaton a lot, well you know, she saved the land from being crushed by absorbing all the power set of all the heroes of the pnaeta, which is Magneto compared to that? nothing,

2) She has super speed moves faster than a bullet, flies and is invulnerable.

4) it's a lot, really much stronger than what she was with the powers of ms marvel, she is now a class 100 +++, it's more is even stronger than any other xmen that manages super strength, and by far. If Rogue has been able to hit him hard with the most marvel powers, she with the wonderman if she wants to could kill him, no matter what trick Mags uses.

If it was an exaggerated version of Magneto, more after seeing that UXM recently Betsy almost killed the real Magneto, and Betsy is much less powerful than Rogue and Bobby.

If Rogue wants to blow Mgneto ends up dead, like Corvus Glaive, who is superior to Magneto in every way, or if they do not see how he almost annihilated Deadpool with a clean blow.

I can send the Hulk to fly hundreds of meters easily, and even if Rogue was weakened by inhuman mists, now it is not anymore.

And I easily dip to Graviton with its absorption, gravito that is immensely more powerful than Magneto XD.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 03-10-2018 at 10:57 AM.