Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
I would read the hell out of this.

This sounds like something Seeley would have come up with had he been able to, but I suspect editorial was all "No, you have to use Blockbuster and shit."
It would be so tough to pull off I guess, but I'd just like to have a setting like that were Dick still has so much freedom for stories even if he is just in one location.

I suppose the private investigator angle is a bit similar to Angel from Buffy too. The whole Angel Investigations thing, but I think it sort of works. He could do something else I guess. I'd also use it as an excuse for Dick to build up a small team to help him operate in Bludhaven. Like I'd also take Rose Wilson and use her in a role similar to what Kate Bishop is to Hawkeye over in Marvel. Some want Dick to have a "sidekick" type character and she could sort of fill that role for him to guide, but I'd mainly want to use her for her old Pre-New 52 precognition ability she had. I'd give her that ability back and expand on it more. Since in a city with so much going on and various threats Dick would need an edge to help him out and her precognition ability could serve as that, but that is just an idea.