Default Twisted Romance... not to be confused with the Lady Gaga song.

Anyone reading this? Just stumbled across this review yesterday and it sounds really intriguing.

https://www.avclub.com/twisted-roman...r-a-1823238473

Didn't read it myself, but Alex De Campi's projects are usually worth a look. They've often got some edge to them. I think Twisted Romance just wrapped up a week or 2 ago so maybe they'll release a collected volume of it soon; it ran for four issues throughout February to "celebrate" Valentine's Day haha.

(The Lady Gaga song is good too btw, wasn't it called Bad Romance though? I could be misremembering though so don't quote me on this haha!)

Invincible Member

I read them. The mini series was flawed, some stories didn't work as well as others, but it was an interesting experiment.

Just finished the last issue. I thought that the main comic and prose stories were all fantastic, the back up comics were touch and go really. I thoroughly enjoyed the read but I'm glad that it is only four issues, I think it would get old very quickly. I'd be interested in these kinds of stories again - I love anthologies in general, so feel free to recommend some! I'm also reading Ice Cream Man and I absolutely love that too
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”