Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not suprised about the results. This is a good reflection of how well the top characters have progressed and been givne quality character development over recent years. I’m happy about the results even though alot of my favorites ended up in the lower ranks.

Hope someone in Marvel see’s that Rogue made it into the number one spot and starts thinking hard about making her more of a leading female at the company as a whole. Girls got the ability to be and do more.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 03-08-2018 at 09:56 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Glad to see some of my favorites made the list.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Glad Shulkie made #14. Congrats Rogue fans!

Cyclops, the BOSS!!!

Congrats to Rogue for winning.

Thanks for doing the work, Captain M!

Big congratulations to Rogue and her voters. She wasn't on my list but I can see her making her way on as I catch up with her more recent appearances, I think she's a great contender for the Wonder Woman role and this poll has proved that.
    Last edited by Captain Astounding; 03-09-2018 at 07:36 AM.
    The Sidekicks Podcast made by comics newbies, for comics newbies.

Gambit at 12 not bad for a guy who has lived as a cameo since xfactor in 2014/15

Wow, I am pleasantly surprised by Rogue coming out on top, even just among us fans on the boards. Very cool!

First, thank you Captain M for doing all of this work.

Second, I’m really pleasantly shocked that my girl Rogue came out on top. Congrats to her fellow old fans and her new fans as well. Even though it is just a message board, it is really cool to see her on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Kamala cracked at least the Top 50, so that's cool.

While I can understand Rogue and Spider-Man, Cyclops being among the Top 3 is surprising. I admit I'm not too versed in X-Men comics as of late, but doesn't Cyclops have some sort of massively negative reputation?
    Completely according to Rogue's place, she is the best.

Scott's thing if he surprises me, if he should lower his popularity indexes, and as much as his negative vision is deserved, because I do not locuse him, he acted very much like an extremist.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Hope someone in Marvel see’s that Rogue made it into the number one spot and starts thinking hard about making her more of a leading female at the company as a whole. Girls got the ability to be and do more.
    Technically they have been doing it with her, in UA, and AvengersNOSurrender, it is unod e the main players.

I just hope this is not the end of Rogue in the abooks, I hope next another album is announced avenger team, or Thunderbolt, with Rogue in that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Kamala cracked at least the Top 50, so that's cool.

While I can understand Rogue and Spider-Man, Cyclops being among the Top 3 is surprising. I admit I'm not too versed in X-Men comics as of late, but doesn't Cyclops have some sort of massively negative reputation?
    Not since Marvel had him do a few Antihero things which wasn't very liked In-universe at which point what feels like the entire X-Fanbase grabbed torches and forks claiming that "Cyclops was right" .
    Before that I think he'd have barely made the Top 10 X-Men in a popularity contest.

@Topic: I'm mostly surprised that Gambit is so high up and the Black Widow isn't even though I remember some threads about how she should be the flagship Marvel Heroine and stuff.
    I'm pleasently surprised that my boy Clint is not far behind the Top 10. In an Universe as crowded as the one Marvel got that is some cool stuff.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 03-09-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

BANNED

Yes!! Cyclops, the Mister X-Men! The boss. The man. RightClops.

Not a surprise in the mutant section of the forum Storm, Cyclops, Jean, Rogue, Magneto, Wolverine are among the most popular. Rogue has come to gain a lot of importance recently as a leader of a team of Avengers besides being a veteran between the X-mens and Cyclops the only thing I can say is:

He's right .

Emma almost managed to get into the top 10 so this shows that Marvel can even try to burn characters or throw them in front of the bus to suit their own interests but that does not mean fans will swallow it quite the opposite.

Over one third of the top 100 and half of the top 20 are X-men characters.