Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

That art for Batman: Damned looks great.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one >. >
    Same. It would have been on nose much with the title, but that was the first thing that came to my mind when seeing the thread's title.

Historia looks like the best of the bunch.

I was going to try Miller's Superman anyway, but the fact its been known leaves the Superman end of the reveals muted to me. I wish there would have been two projects in the works there too to start off.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    And Diana's Daughter well i hope it's not with Superman because that's an Elseworld idea that's a little stale to me at least.
    Greg Rucka is a WonderTrevor shipper, so likely he'll be bringing Lyta Trevor back.

Wonder Woman Historia: The Amazons by Kelly Sue DeConnick & Phil Jimenez and The Other History of the DC Universe by John Ridley are the two that I'm most interested in. Not super into what I've read from DeConnick but I want to give her stuff another chance. It's been like 3-4 years since I tried Pretty Deadly and Bitch Planet.

Considering Batman: Damned by Brian Azzarello & Lee Bermejo, but as much as I love the two of them I'm not excited for more Batman stuff atm.

I’m definitely getting the Batman books. Perhaps Other History. Superman Year One....yeah lol I’ll have to wait and see.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
    Greg Rucka is a WonderTrevor shipper, so likely he'll be bringing Lyta Trevor back.
    i bet he only paired Wonder Woman and Batman during Blackest Night was because Steve too old to for her.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    "The Flash" would refer to more than his speed.

"Green Lantern" would have a different kind of ring.
    I could see Hal (or any other GL), having a sci-fi horror book. Don't know about Flash, something to do with time travel or travelling to a very dark and harsh parallel reality.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    see, at first, i thought "black label" was gonna be the new milestone book line

smh @ me
    me too , i am such a fool

Kelly Sue writing the Amazons. Sold. I'll probably check out Snyder/Capullo too. JRJRs art really turns me off because I wouldn't mind checking out the Superman one
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

Very excited for both the Wonder Woman books and Other History.
    The Batman books also have my interest.
    Only one I don't care about is Superman.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

It's really just Elseworlds with a fancy new label, but the Wonder Woman one looks interesting.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    I could see Hal (or any other GL), having a sci-fi horror book. Don't know about Flash, something to do with time travel or travelling to a very dark and harsh parallel reality.
    I feel like a good "mature" Green Lantern story would be something like what Tom King did with Omega Men, a Green Lantern getting involved in alien politics/war.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post

He Likes both Batman/Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman/Steve Trevor so its either one of those. He literally doesn't have another ship besides those.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    People are afraid that the Ridley book will hammer people's heads with left wing politics.
    "People" probably need someone to tell them "You might want to think about loosening that hair around the bone up, Pebbles."