Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586
Results 1,276 to 1,278 of 1278

Well, it is literally the first non batcomic book to make the list, and with a price of 8 dollars, still whitout a deluxe hardcover released. I would say it has sold REALLY well

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Well, it is literally the first non batcomic book to make the list, and with a price of 8 dollars, still whitout a deluxe hardcover released. I would say it has sold REALLY well
    Goodness. I just looked at the list and literally every DC entry is some Batman-related title until you get to Historia. No wonder why DC overexposes Batman. The more they make the more folks buy. Damn.
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    Goodness. I just looked at the list and literally every DC entry is some Batman-related title until you get to Historia. No wonder why DC overexposes Batman. The more they make the more folks buy. Damn.
    Yea this is how Dc is making their money now. They literally just make more Batman books and not try to work and fix their own characters.