Page 108 of 126 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1885

Dark Crisis new one shot includes the WW from Historia in its cover

Neat enough even I'm not Janin's biggest fan.

How much would it suck if we don't get the other six issues and some cameo in a Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths forgettable tie-in is the closest we ever get to revisiting the series.
    Last edited by Gaius; 09-12-2022 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Dark Crisis new one shot includes the WW from Historia in its cover

The way he drew her eyes and mouth, looks like she's constipated? angry? confused about something? idk just looks weird
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

looks like volume 3 will be delayed until november 29th

Incredible Member

That's my birthday! Happy bday to meeeeee

Just a day short of a full year from when the first issue came out.

Least it's actually good unlike Doomsday Clock or Batman/Catwoman.

Nicola's clearly been putting her whole ass into it so probably should've expected a delay but still, kind of a bummer. Hope we at least get to see some unlettered previews soonish.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Neat enough even I'm not Janin's biggest fan.

How much would it suck if we don't get the other six issues and some cameo in a Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths forgettable tie-in is the closest we ever get to revisiting the series.
    I want Historia (the series, not the concepts, it'd be great if they could import some of the concepts actually) to be as far away from the main DCU as possible.

You start doing this crap and you end with the next Perpetua tossing the universe aside for shock value.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    I want Historia (the series, not the concepts, it'd be great if they could import some of the concepts actually) to be as far away from the main DCU as possible.
    Yeah, don't really like that it's even considered part of the "multiverse/omniverse/metaverse".

Maybe this is how Watchmen fans feel when Rorshach or Manhattan pop up in these Event books.
    Last edited by Gaius; 09-15-2022 at 10:19 AM.

Incredible Member

Yeah, don't really like that it's even considered part of the "multiverse/omniverse/metaverse".

Maybe, this is how Watchmen fans feel when Rorshach or Manhattan pop up in these Event books.
    Probably.

Like, not everything needs to be connected, specially right-away. Let projects be their own things.

You start doing this crap and you end with the next Perpetua tossing the universe aside for shock value.
    My thoughts exactly. I'd love to see some of the lore changes canonized, but doing dumb multiverse stuff with the book itself? It's like serving white gold caviar on a cold McDonald's burger with ketchup. It's also exactly the kind of creatively bankrupt stunt DC would pull (see: Dr. Manhattan and Promethea teaming up with the Justice League...).

Seeing it paired with a design from a boneheaded guilty pleasure like Dark Knights of Steel just makes it more jarring.
    Last edited by bardkeep; 09-15-2022 at 09:31 AM.

Probably.

Like, not everything needs to be connected, specially right-away. Let projects be their own things.
    Yeah, watch in like five years Hippolyta from this series will be the "Wonder Woman" on one of those multiverse Justice Leagues that no one cares about.

Would like to see the Gods designs imported over. They'd have to be toned down/simplified (and Hera would have to get a consistent outfit ) but just about all, save Perez's Ares, beat out their main continuity designs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bardkeep View Post
    Heads up y'all, today's the FOC if you're looking to order from your LCS! This is the first time I've ever ordered every variant cover for a book, they're just too good.
    Don't know if this just the store I use, but final order cut off has been extended to 10/23 for me given the date's been pushed back. So still some time for folks.

Incredible Member

Yeah, watch in like five years Hippolyta from this series will be the "Wonder Woman" on one of those multiverse Justice Leagues that no one cares about.
    *Insert Darth Vader NOOOOOO Gif here*

Would like to see the Gods designs imported over. They'd have to be toned down/simplified (and Hera would have to get a consistent outfit ) but just about all, save Perez's Ares, beat out their main continuity designs imo.
    Yes! I'd lvoe that. Keep Ares but grab the rest. Ares "aniamted armor" design already feels like it fits in that world anyway.

*Insert Darth Vader NOOOOOO Gif here*

Yes! I'd lvoe that. Keep Ares but grab the rest. Ares "aniamted armor" design already feels like it fits in that world anyway.
    Yeah, Perez Ares would like at home alongside this "battle" version of Athena.