Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I thought Miller made it crystal clear to everyone Dick Grayson was 12.
    Oh yeah it's pretty well cemented that Dick is 12 summers old. Thanks Frank lol

But I always imagine Robin debuting either around the same time as Wonder Woman or slightly before, and he should be around a little before the other sidekicks show up IMO. So Donna would be the same age as him, but show up as Wonder Girl slightly later.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Oh yeah it's pretty well cemented that Dick is 12 summers old. Thanks Frank lol

But I always imagine Robin debuting either around the same time as Wonder Woman or slightly before, and he should be around a little before the other sidekicks show up IMO. So Donna would be the same age as him, but show up as Wonder Girl slightly later.
    The real order publication order is how I also usually took it.

I also think the seventh tribe might be regular women who are “recruited” by the Amazons who were reincarnated. Or maybe this is the tribe that eventually becomes the Bana.

By the way--

You can now subscribe to WONDER WOMAN HISTORIA: THE AMAZONS via DC's own Print Subscription website: https://subscriptions.dccomics.com/ipd/1433.

Several other WONDER WOMAN titles are also available for subscription: https://subscriptions.dccomics.com/subs-search
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

I wand to see Hades and a more detailed look at Poseidon really bad now. I think the former is really the only one we haven't seen at all at this point

I wand to see Hades and a more detailed look at Poseidon really bad now. I think the former is really the only one we haven't seen at all at this point
    Interested to see him too, since he seems to be one a lot of artists (not just at DC) seem to have fun with depictions of him.

I hope Hades isn't a villain in this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    oooh maybe like DCAU Hades? Malevolent... sinister... dangerous.... but is he ACTAULLY a villain?

Aphrodite. She looks gorgeous!
    Aphrodite.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    It's hard to predict if he will be or not. It all depends on which male Gods the Amazons go to war with in Book 3. Ares, Zeus and Poseidon are pretty much givens, but Hermes, Apollo, Hephaestus and Hades may not necessarily be antagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    oooh maybe like DCAU Hades? Malevolent... sinister... dangerous.... but is he ACTAULLY a villain?
    DCAU Hades was pretty clear a villain. Paint his armor blue and he'd pretty much be post-Crisis Ares.

Aphrodite. She looks gorgeous!
    Aphrodite.jpg

Damn, that hair. I see also in his comments on instagram they're going for a Sea Goddess look.
    Last edited by Gaius; 08-26-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    DCAU Hades was pretty clear a villain. Paint his armor blue and he'd pretty much be post-Crisis Ares.

Damn, that hair. I see also in his comments on instagram they're going for a Sea Goddess look.
    DAT HURR, indeed! And I love that Sea vibe and it makes sense since she came from white foam from testicles thrown into the ocean hahaha.

Historia will be one of the books DC will showcase at FanDome.

DC publishing will honor the legacy of one of the world’s greatest Super Heroes and icon of truth and equality, Wonder Woman, with a showcase of three upcoming books. DC explores her history with the DC Black Label miniseries Wonder Woman Historia

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Zeus may be an annoying bastard, but if we have to have him at least he looks really cool

Zeus may be an annoying bastard, but if we have to have him at least he looks really cool
    The skin looking like it's the sky is nice but it being blue makes me think Dr. Manhattan decided to grow a beard