Page 82 of 126 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1885

I mean Wonder Woman as always been feminists but it's often how it's done and Historia and Perez did it right . Since they are taking a lot of accurate things that happened to women. Not only that but the Amazons were also shown they were wrong in thinking all men were like this

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Reviews in general have been pretty positive.
    Every review I've seen on youtube have been raves, even from non WW fans who say "Hippo Lyta".

I wonder if all goes well when do you guys think we could hear for more books?

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Every review I've seen on youtube have been raves, even from non WW fans who say "Hippo Lyta".

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder if all goes well when do you guys think we could hear for more books?
    Depends entirely on who they get to draw them. Far as I know KSD has only written the scripts for the first 3. So even if they sell well it will be a while before we get the next 3.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm curious if all 3 books do well. If this means we could also get more Wonder Woman black labels

I'm curious if all 3 books do well. If this means we could also get more Wonder Woman black labels
    If Historia does really well we'll get all 9 books. I think we'll get BL WW books regardless of Historia's success since BL books aren't always in continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    If Historia does really well we'll get all 9 books. I think we'll get BL WW books regardless of Historia's success since BL books aren't always in continuity.
    You think they will approval all nine books? You think the next two books will do well?

You think they will approval all nine books? You think the next two books will do well?
    We'll have to wait and see.

I hope so. I loved Historia's first issue but I was a bit disappointed the two BL projects announced for her where ones set before and after her regular status quo.

And then the BL WW project with Diana we got had her commit nuclear holocaust so...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    We'll have to wait and see.
    Yep, the reception to issue #1 is super promising but with issue #2 having a different artist and the very long gap between the two it's hard to predict.

Who is the next artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I hope so. I loved Historia's first issue but I was a bit disappointed the two BL projects announced for her where ones set before and after her regular status quo.

And then the BL WW project with Diana we got had her commit nuclear holocaust so...
    I still want an “ending” story for Diana like DKR and ASS (love that acronym lol).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/