Page 9 of 126 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Nice to see them giving more Elseworlds to Diana. Both of these look interesting at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...veiled-1092933

...WONDER WOMAN: DIANA’S DAUGHTER (working title) from Greg Rucka (WONDER WOMAN, BATWOMAN)
    It's been 20 years since the world stopped looking to the skies for hope, help, and inspiration. Now the world keeps its eyes down, and the powers that have risen have every intention of keeping things that way. Amongst a scattered, broken resistance, a young woman seeks to reclaim what has been forgotten, and on the way will learn the truth about herself, her heritage, and her destiny.
    This sounds like it could be Wonder Woman's definitive story, as with Dark Knight or All-Star Superman - hoping very much it will be. Hoping also ..that 'DIANA’S DAUGHTER' stays a working title...horrible.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    This sounds like it could be Wonder Woman's definitive story, as with Dark Knight or All-Star Superman - hoping very much it will be. Hoping also ..that 'DIANA’S DAUGHTER' stays a working title...horrible.
    What would you title it I think it works with the summary.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

It sounds more like it would be a DK3 or Superman: Red Son type story, since it's not directly starring Diana (at least, that's what it sounds like). But I have high hopes!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    What would you title it I think it works with the summary.
    I haven't the foggiest, but, 'Diana's Daughter' sounds like Saturday night on LMN. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    It sounds more like it would be a DK3 or Superman: Red Son type story, since it's not directly starring Diana (at least, that's what it sounds like). But I have high hopes!
    Yeah...sounds like a really good Elseworlds story. I miss those, ..and I have high hopes, also.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 04-02-2018 at 08:07 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I wonder who the daughter will be. I hope if both of these do well then it means more stories for Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder who the daughter will be. I hope if both of these do well then it means more stories for Diana.
    I hope it's someone decidedly unlike Princess Diana. Seriously...I hope she's like an everywoman, who finds the wonder woman inside herself, almost by accident ..or in a crisis. So long as the narrative spirit of the original character - the feel of her, her purpose in the world - is there, I'm reading it.

Don't want any Xena story, over here. No thanks.

This comic hasn't had any real wonder in it, in a long time. Miss that...hope Rucka brings that back.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 04-02-2018 at 08:19 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I haven't the foggiest, but, 'Diana's Daughter' sounds like Saturday night on LMN. Lo.
    I wonder whether Rucka thought that when he wrote it?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From DC Nation #3...

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From DC Nation #3...

Attachment 68921
    I really hope we don't have to wait till next fall for Diana's Daughter, but...given that we still don't have an artist...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I’ve always liked Lyta and love her design so I do hope it’s her.

Phil is giving us a few sneak peaks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bldz4EZh...philjimeneznyc

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Phil is giving us a few sneak peaks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bldz4EZh...philjimeneznyc
    HOLY CATS! The level of detail there is jaw dropping!

Phil is a GEM. I'm so excited for Historia (3 BOOKS!!!!).

We had a lot of Rucka recently but I never get enough of him. Also, as I said before, I think he works best with GNs. So excited!

Btw, what are the chances that this girl, Wonder Woman's daughter, is an awesome character and becomes the new Wonder Girl? (lol I'm kidding but maybe I'm not? Since Rucka didn't have time to deal with Donna/Cassie and, well, DC is very keen on his work continuity-wise right now... I wouldn't be so surprised)

I hope the daughter is offspring of Diana and Io!