Mighty Member

Default Jack (Resident Evil 7 game) vs Dr Freudstein (House by The Cemetery)

Who is a much worse mutant house owning creature?

It's basically apples and oranges on who's worse.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    It's basically apples and oranges on who's worse.
    And who would win in a fight between these two mutant monsters? and you seen House by The cemetery?

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    And who would win in a fight between these two mutant monsters? and you seen House by The cemetery?
    Jack wins hands down the Dr just can't keep him down. As for if I've ever seen house by the cemetery bro my name's choptop of course I've seen it along with the rest of the Gates of Hell trilogy and the rest of fulcis work.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Jack wins hands down the Dr just can't keep him down. As for if I've ever seen house by the cemetery bro my name's choptop of course I've seen it along with the rest of the Gates of Hell trilogy and the rest of fulcis work.
    Cool and do you also think House by the cemetery is one of the game's influences besides Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Cannibal Holocaust/Blair Witch (Found footage thing), Evil Dead, The Shining, Mother's Day, Deliverance, Island of Dr Moreau etc.? i mean the game i believe also borrowed some elements from House by the cemetery.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    Cool and do you also think House by the cemetery is one of the game's influences besides Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Cannibal Holocaust/Blair Witch (Found footage thing), Evil Dead, The Shining, Mother's Day, Deliverance, Island of Dr Moreau etc.? i mean the game i believe also borrowed some elements from House by the cemetery.
    Among others ya.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.