Default Amazons and Furies after Doomsday Clock

So, theories abound about how Doomsday Clock will affect Rebirth and characters after its finale. This particularly affects the Wonders and Furies and their various connections and retcons we've come to love (or dislike) over the years.

Will "forgotten" characters (JSA, Young All-Stars, All-Star Squadron, Infinity Inc., etc) be returned to us with some retroactive continuity? Will these characters exist on Prime Earth for another take on the Post-Crisis "Clutter Earth" or will they get an Earth 2, like in Pre-Crisis, to exist on? If the latter will we get an Earth 2 Wonder Woman that's a founder of the JSA and have a daughter, Fury, that are similar to the classic versions...or entirely new takes on the characters like in the DCnU Earth 2 title? Or would a Helena Kosmatos as Fury replace Wonder Woman? Or do they both exist and fight crime side-by-side? Or is the JSA Wonder- and Fury-less?

Over on Prime Earth, will Diana, Donna, Cassie, and (yes) Jason's Rebirth origins change at all once Doctor Manhattan's machinations are stopped? Could Diana, Hippolyta, Donna, Cassie, Artemis, Nubia, Jason, Helena, and Lyta all have wonderful or furious roles on a cluttered Prime Earth?

Should Lyta Trevor leave the DCU, never to return, and exist only in the Dreaming Universe?

So. Many. Questions. Questions on questions. And so many potential aspects and options and combinations that I didn't even mention.

So, my question is (ha!)...If you had your way and preferences enacted, what would the post-Doomsday Clock multiverse look like for the following Wonder and Fury characters that have Prime Earth, Clutter Earth, Earth 2, Justice League, Justice Society, Titans, Teen Titans, Infinity Inc., and Sandman connections?

Would they all even exist? Where in the multiverse would they exist? Would they be related? How would they be related? Which of their origins and personalities would you most like them to have? Are certain individuals on a team or in a title?

(Add/remove/change characters as you see fit.)

Wonder Woman
    Wonder Woman (Earth 2)
    Hippolyta
    Hippolyta (Earth 2
    Donna Troy
    Artemis
    Nubia
    Wonder Girl Cassie Sandsmark
    Fury Helena Kosmatos
    Fury Lyta Trevor
    Jason (including him because he exists right now)

(Have fun! This gave me a headache just thinking about the possibilities for all these characters I enjoy.)
    Last edited by WonderScott; 03-08-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Incredible Member

I'm happy with a Multiverse. It provides a wide scope for various elseworld stories and interesting, infrequent cross-overs.

So, Earth 2 Wonder Woman can remain.

As for the main title, I want ALL of the following Amazon / Amazon-tangent characters: Wonder Woman, Hippolyta, Philippus, Donna Troy, Artemis, Nubia and Cassie Sandsmark.

As for supporting characters, I want: Steve Trevor, Etta Candy and Ferdinand. Probably some others, but they're the main ones.

I just want all of them to interact on a regular basis. And I want their origins to be clear, concise and canon. KISS should be applied to everyone - Diana was sculpted from clay. Donna is an orphaned shipwreck survivor who washes up on the shores of Themyscira. Cassie is a demigoddess in need of Diana's guidance. I'm torn on Artemis being from a separate tribe, I think I prefer her to be Themyscira rather than have two separate tribes of Amazons. For Nubia, I think I'd prefer her to be Philippus' daughter and therefore Diana's sister since Hippolyta and Philippus are married. I'm not 100% sure how her origin would be explained, but I'd want it to be as simple as possible. Maybe Philippus also secretly sculpted a clay baby, but somehow that child was stolen by Ares and raised to battle Diana?

I have no interest in Jason. If they want to do stories with a male Wonder Woman, then use Wondrous Man from Earth 11 (or whichever Earth is the gender-swapped one).