Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fantastic Member

Can't believe they're tampering with 'Superman' after we finally got him truly back. Bendis, you're being watched. Even though I started this thread, I'm still confused whether 'Rebirth' storywise has been messed I know 'sales' good, but I was referring to the concept. I was expecting a final flourish of Dr. Manhattan being held accountable for the 'New 52' but we haven't even seen him. A conclusion & a return of those characters we were teased about. Love Geoff Johns, but this slow crawl with 'Doomsday Clock' is just beyond. Why this sheer length of time' it's ridiculous. Why? Just feels like the whole thing has been chucked out with the bathwater. Was progressing so well' now other 'events, cancellations & soft reboots of lines.' What the neck is going on. Don't want New announcements of game changing storylines until this one is wrapped-up. This is so annoying.
    Last edited by Franny6422; 03-20-2018 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Spelling

Rebirth, the initiative, was a major success with very, very few missteps, as far as I'm concerned. I haven't been this content with their overall line of books in what seems like forever. And objectively speaking, it was a undeniably successful in bumping up sales and rebuilding some good will with fans after The New 52 debacle. But if we're talking the whole Rebirth/Watchmen plotline, that still needs to play out, so the ball is still very much in play in that regard.
    Last edited by Batmaniac; 03-20-2018 at 11:27 AM.
    Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.